Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

if Kante has indicated he wants out then £20mill + Lemina appears a good deal (certainly better than selling him to Chelsea, we seem to be on a mission to sign midfielders, im guessing Kante and James off and also more games using 3 central midfielders, what baffles me is the interest in so many defensive midfilders rather than a central attacking midfielder such as Ilic

if Kante has indicated he wants out then £20mill + Lemina appears a good deal (certainly better than selling him to Chelsea, we seem to be on a mission to sign midfielders, im guessing Kante and James off and also more games using 3 central midfielders, what baffles me is the interest in so many defensive midfilders rather than a central attacking midfielder such as Ilic

Why? the way we played last season indicates we will be doing more of the same, defend and frustrate and counter to perfection.

I guess it is a case of these Clubs know how good our scouting team is. May be we need to feed the Sun, the Star and Talkshite some 'duffers', then the likes of Stoke may waste 20m buying some absolute Turkey from league 2 in France. It worked with Villa last year when they splashed the cash for Jordan Veretout.

Archived