Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

We still using FAX? Thought technology had moved on a bit! Or what about that phone malarkey?

I thought Rudders was into pigeons?

Juve fans rate him a lot

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juve-rb-lipsia-accordo-per-lemina-ma-lui-dice-no-e-aspetta-il-le-508870

coments translated by google

We regret this decision ... then remains to be seen but I Lemina is to be kept at 100% it has always been so ready to find or see dry loan or held because it would mean keeping 1- Hernanes is a 2-Lemina just played with marginibdi huge improvement! In 2 years it will be worth 2 then Kanté would usually slip of the leadership, which last year sold Coman and this year gives Lemina!

I'd keep him because he is young and can improve by increasing the market value, and when he played has always done very well.

I do not sell .... start Hernanes pereyra and I hope asamoah but not Lemina

Sturaro rather .... It will be Italian as well but let's be honest ... One of the two has room for growth ... The other does not ....

Lemina not touch !!!!'re doing a great campaign purchases do not screw it up by selling Lemina for a paltry gain of 6 million! Potenzialita'enormi next year if he remains at juve will double its value '!

just geet him

Carvalho is a player who will literally sit in front of the back of four usually with two other central midfielders in front of him doing all the running, unless we are switching to a 3 in midfiled he will not suit the way we play.

Carvalho is a player who will literally sit in front of the back of four usually with two other central midfielders in front of him doing all the running, unless we are switching to a 3 in midfiled he will not suit the way we play.

Yeah but if we do switch to a 433 which is seeming more and more likely (according to reports etc) then he would do a perfect job. But I'm sure mendy would also play that role so unsure if he'd fit in or not. Top player mind!

The general consensus amongst the Italian fans/media is that he's on his was here. Apparently Stoke want him for £15 but we're willing to pay slightly more. Reports suggest he does have a slight attitude but at 22 that can be sorted.

20 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

The general consensus amongst the Italian fans/media is that he's on his was here. Apparently Stoke want him for £15 but we're willing to pay slightly more. Reports suggest he does have a slight attitude but at 22 that can be sorted.

£15! That'll be a massive bargain. No wonder they turned that bid down...:ph34r:    

28 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Get him in. Watching this made me feel a  whole lot better. 

Great player on the ball and seems a first class box to box midfielder.  Probably a better version of Drinky in speed and passing, but not one tackle in that video and is not the replacement of Kante.  Hopefully Mendy is.

2 minutes ago, Hack said:

Great player on the ball and seems a first class box to box midfielder.  Probably a better version of Drinky in speed and passing, but not one tackle in that video and is not the replacement of Kante.  Hopefully Mendy is.

Did you watch the video? There's a whole section of him tackling and defending that is very Kante-esque

Archived