Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

2 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Yeah who is sorting this out?

ah Walshy . . . . Oh bugger

He's head scout surely he wouldn't be involved in making bids etc? Who have we got sorting out contracts, negotiations etc? Surely the Premier League Champions have got a fearsome negotiator in place...  

1 minute ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Do we have any concrete links we are after him or is this the usual twitter says so, so it must be happening?

First reported by Sky a few times and then in the Italian press numerous times more recently. There I've done the work for you no need to read the thread... And how do you define a concrete link?

20 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He's head scout surely he wouldn't be involved in making bids etc? Who have we got sorting out contracts, negotiations etc? Surely the Premier League Champions have got a fearsome negotiator in place...  

Yeah your attempt at a joke is slightly better than mine in fairness lol

while reading through the mercury: 

Probably not.

The 22-year-old Gabonese international is reported as being on the club's radar.

But reports also suggest that, along with Stoke City's interest, Real Betis have now joined the party too.

And the Spanish La Liga side seem to be favourites to land his signature

Oh well. Moving on....

This is a joke right? We can't compete with ****ing real Betis? 

1 hour ago, Mezeker said:

Probably not.

The 22-year-old Gabonese international is reported as being on the club's radar.

But reports also suggest that, along with Stoke City's interest, Real Betis have now joined the party too.

Oh well. Moving on....

There's B&Q forming for his signature now. WTF is Rudders? 

12 hours ago, Mezeker said:

Probably not.

Oh well. Moving on....

It does say they are after a loan deal, surely we want a permanent transfer. I think that would be better for Juventus.

A loan move probably suits Juve better as he could have a stormer and be ready for them and/or then be worth £40 million. Plus, the fact Pogba is off, I'd be surprised if they didn't want to retain him long term as they seem similar to me.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

A loan move probably suits Juve better as he could have a stormer and be ready for them and/or then be worth £40 million. Plus, the fact Pogba is off, I'd be surprised if they didn't want to retain him long term as they seem similar to me.

You've got the valuation right, if we signed him permanently and he had an equally storming season he'd only be valued at 15 million!

Archived