Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

2016/17 League 1 and League 2

I was at the game in the Bradford end. It was so painfully obvious that they would sneak it at the end. 

It really was Deja Vu of being there when they beat us in the cup. Late winner, watching all the pond life invade the pitch and swear in players faces. Awful. 

I actually know two Millwall season ticket holders and they're both decent lads. They made a fair point to me when I asked about Saturday saying that there were 27,000 Millwall fans there and about 200 were on the pitch. Common consensus is these morons don't go every week and only turn up for "an occasion". You could also see that those who remained in the stands berated those who went on the pitch.

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Nile Ranger has been jailed for defrauding a woman.

Was given the opportunity by Southend to restart his career/life, but again let both himself and others down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40021308

He's clearly beyond help.

He's an idiot, and a villain, who just happens to be good at football.

Harry Kewell appointed Crawley 'Head Coach' in what is one of the most random managerial appointments in recent times.

How the multi millionaire who never played lower than the premier league will get on managing in a league he's no experience of is anyone's guess.

He'll either be fantastic or a disaster. I'm going for the latter!

8 hours ago, Tuna said:

Harry Kewell appointed Crawley 'Head Coach' in what is one of the most random managerial appointments in recent times.

How the multi millionaire who never played lower than the premier league will get on managing in a league he's no experience of is anyone's guess.

He'll either be fantastic or a disaster. I'm going for the latter!

At least he is willing to go down to the lower leagues and learn his trade. He's also been coaching Watfords under 18's apparently. 

Better than the likes of Dwight Yorke who just expects to walk into a Premiership job because they played most of their career in the top flight. 

League Two playoff final today, Exeter or Blackpool?

I can't split them, leaning ever so slightly towards Blackpool though, looking at the League Two playoffs so far you'd like to think it'll be an exciting match with a few goals.

0-0 then anyone? :dunno:

Blackpool must be the first team to win every play off final in the football league at the New Wembley?

Bowyer today, Grayson got them to the Championship and Holloway got them to the PL. All via a play off final.

Shame for Exeter. Travelled up to London with a load of them this morning. Good bunch and having won the rugby yesterday, could have been a ridiculous weekend.

Nothing against the Pool fans (and good to see them boycotting) but see the evil Oystons having any success leaves a bitter taste.

• 1 month later...

I don't know what's more intriguing the daft gk kits that are supposed to give the impression the gk is bigger in the goal to opponents, or the fact Wycombe seem to have twin goalkeepers.

Archived