Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

22 hours ago, Foxy-Lady said:

Not sure if Choudhoury is fit to play today but totally agree with your logic about playing experience players to benefit younger players. 

Question is, why doesnt this happen as rumour is that senior players refuse to play for U23s and the club just allow this attitude so the opportunity for younger players to gain valuable experience is lost.

Random or chaotic is about right but i think the real issue is a lack of joined up or progressive thinking...!

Wake me up if you ever see Benny, Kaputska, Ullua in particular play for our 2nd team again.

Those and other fringe players spitting their dummy's out as they are being overlooked...yet

On 2/13/2017 at 18:53, Foxes1 said:

Should have got Harvey Barnes back.

Yeah I'm sure he'd appreciate being taken from a stadium that puts ours to shame to Holmes park and training pitches with a man and his dog watching

The U23s is the development squad, he's doing more developing at MK Dons, + looks to be enjoying it. 

14 hours ago, Webbo said:

The U18s are in the youth cup tomorrow against Chelsea.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/date-set-for-fa-youth-cup-quarter-final-with-chelsea-3568219.aspx

Anyone know if it'll be on Chelsea TV?

Yea it's on at 7pm.

Chelsea roll over pretty much every team in this tournament for the past few years. Same again this year.. they've won 5-0, 5-0 and 4-0 to reach the quarters.

Just to dampen down some of the hysteria, the youth cup game tonight is the main reason for not having enough players for Monday... I mean still it's not a great excuse, but with that game tonight and the majority of back up first teamer's playing on Saturday, giving a player coach a go in a pointless reserves game isn't the end of the world ;)

I did find it hilarious at the time though, but having read into it, there is some sense. It just shouldn't have been shouted about in the way it was!

Archived