Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

So our recent results and performances has left me feeling a bit low, so i thought i`d do what Julie Andrews said during The Sound Of Music when feeling sad and start to think of my favourite things, and this is what i came up with.

Walshy the legend, and Weller the Wizard

Lineker scoring a goal in a blizzard

Vardy at Albion, in the great escape

Winning the Premier was so fvucking great

Elliot at Wembley, and Claridge at Hilsbrough

Beating the Forest, the joy that it brings ya

Champions league nights, and to see Leicester wins

These are a few of my favourite things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings

When I`m feeling sad

I simply remember my favourite things

and then i don`t feel so bad.

• Like 1

All round the fields 

of filbert way 

where once we watched 

the king Vardy play

and could he play 

Riyad mahrez on the wing 

we had dreams and songs to sing 

of the glory when we won the premier league 

may be a copy but who cares it'd be a great chant 

Edited by LCFC FOX
  • Like 1