Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

1 hour ago, Tommy G said:

What about 75% of the people in SK1 who are happy as they are?

Well if safe standing was introduced they either stay and stand or move. SK1/G1 corner would be the only place it could go in our stadium. I’m sure you’ll get the odd idiots who’d moan but I’m sure most wouldn’t mind.

2 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Well if safe standing was introduced they either stay and stand or move. SK1/G1 corner would be the only place it could go in our stadium. I’m sure you’ll get the odd idiots who’d moan but I’m sure most wouldn’t mind.

I don’t think your necessarily an idiot if you moan. Some people will of had those seats for 15 seasons and shouldn’t be turfed out because of safe standing. I’m 29 and perfectly mobile and happy to stand but the old fogey that sits next to me bless him isn’t mobile and can barely stand up to clap the teams out

On 05/12/2017 at 18:56, Tommy G said:

I don’t think your necessarily an idiot if you moan. Some people will of had those seats for 15 seasons and shouldn’t be turfed out because of safe standing. I’m 29 and perfectly mobile and happy to stand but the old fogey that sits next to me bless him isn’t mobile and can barely stand up to clap the teams out

Of course you're not an idiot if you moan about standing or whatever. The club just needs to be smarter about sharing the space around for people who want to watch the game in different ways. The club wouldn't say a word if someone who was blatantly wanting to sit down, bought a ticket at the back of K1 or SK1 when this is obviously going to cause issues. 

We've got a bloody big stadium and it's ridiculous that there are absolutely no official designated areas other than the family stand, which gets abused regularly anyway. The worst thing is the club don't really give a shit about creating proper 'atmosphere' which has been proved a bunch of times before, so nothing will change and the same issues will continue. 

On 30/03/2017 at 07:11, FraserSorensen said:

We're on our way, we're on our way,

To the last 8, we're on or way.

How did we get there, it's not clear,

Follow the boys and Craig Shakespeare,

Pack your bags cause Leicester's on their way!

Repeat :scarf:

On our way, on our way

To the Calderon, we're on our way

How we get there I don't know

Follow the boys and Shakio

Pack your bags 'cause Leicester's on their way

Repeat ad nauseum...

40 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

One for the next couple of weeks that was going last night: 

So here it is, Merry Christmas, Jamie Vardy's having fun

Claude's revolution, and it's only just begun... 

Repeat. 

or; why not Leicester City's having fun?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EverybodyDannsNow said:

Seen a few people say there was a new Iborra song being aired at Liverpool away on Saturday. Anyone know the words/tune? 

Was it the:

Vicente Iborra borra

Vicente Iborra borra

VIcente Iborra borra

Vicente I...borra!!!

De de de dede de de dededede...

To the tune of "I like to move it".

Been in my head all weekend.

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Was it the:

Vicente Iborra borra

Vicente Iborra borra

VIcente Iborra borra

Vicente I...borra!!!

De de de dede de de dededede...

To the tune of "I like to move it".

Been in my head all weekend.

The chant was coming from the away end to Depoitre, whether or not we amended to suit Iborra but i didn't here it. It is a cracking away song though, it was just as loud when City did there version for Leroy Sane.

Could do our own.

De de de de de, de de de de de,

Silva, Adrien Silva, he'll score again for blues.

Also, I think we spend far too much time worrying that what we're doing is original that we're letting our away ends get worse and worse. We have to accept that most football clubs in this country have similar chants and songs. We have a very similar song book to derby (evident when we went there last season) and many others in the division. It's all well and good trying to find and original song but in all honesty the best songs which are sung on repeat by away fans up and down the county are already out there. That's not to say don't adapt them to be our own (there's no point in directly copying it) but there seems to be a fear that to do so makes us a lesser club. Also not to say don't keep trying to be original, because there will be gems out there to be written/sung. But we're always looking for inspiration from other leagues, particularly Germany, when some great songs are already available now. But because United, City, Huddersfield, Brighton etc already do it it must mean we can't have our own version.

Our songbook was exceptional 2 years or so ago for obvious reasons, but whilst we sang we're on our way, so did Brighton. When we sang Ranieri's taking us to Europe, the same or a similar version was being used up and down the country. Ranieri's tune, which is now Iborras is probably part of every clubs songbook, and On Wednesday Nights (You are my sunshine) is also everywhere. 

If we stop only looking for inspiration from other leagues and look at some of the best songs from around us which we aren't utilising then we may have a chance at rebuilding our own song book.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

The chant was coming from the away end to Depoitre, whether or not we amended to suit Iborra but i didn't here it. It is a cracking away song though, it was just as loud when City did there version for Leroy Sane.

Could do our own.

De de de de de, de de de de de,

Silva, Adrien Silva, he'll score again for blues.

Kasper, Kasper Schmeichal is better than his

Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da