Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

16 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 said:

New Song that got going today at Swansea:-

To the tune of September

Ba Da Ya Adrien Silva
Ba Da Ya Leicester’s new midfielder
Ba Da Ya We’ve never seen the f**ker playyy

Long day on that mini bus weren't it chap. Last line is 'ba da ya we'll never see the ****er play'.

15 hours ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 said:

New Song that got going today at Swansea:-

To the tune of September

Ba Da Ya Adrien Silva
Ba Da Ya Leicester’s new midfielder
Ba Da Ya We’ve never seen the f**ker playyy

Ah, I wondered what it was on the stream.  I knew it wasn't Swansea singing, and couldn't make out the words and thought it was about V I !  He looked so confident and strong during the first half, that I thought the doubters had finally seen he has experience and quality.

Can't get over footy fans singing an Earth Wind and Fire song. Good job they don't get to the falsetto singing!

15 hours ago, Wookie said:

Ugh, I hoped we wouldn’t be singing a version of September, but like every other ****ing club in the country, we are.

Wholeheatedly agree with you. Our away ends we nearly all know are at the lowest ebb they have been for a good number of years. Unfortunatly for whatever reason the vast majority will only sing songs they have heard others sing before. This was near enough the only chant that got more than 30-40 people singing in a end of 1800 odd.

2 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Wholeheatedly agree with you. Our away ends we nearly all know are at the lowest ebb they have been for a good number of years. Unfortunatly for whatever reason the vast majority will only sing songs they have heard others sing before. This was near enough the only chant that got more than 30-40 people singing in a end of 1800 odd.

I suppose it is better than nothing but it is annoying though that on here there's been loads of brilliant, unique efforts that never get an airing but instead we sound like Derby singing all the generic, flavour of the month songs.

Can't believe that, despite some great suggestions, we've not got a couple of chants about winning the league.

The Leicester songbook at the minute is a right state with Leicester boys are we (pretty drab and widespread confusion over the last line) and Champions of England 5000-1 about as adventurous as it gets. We're even clinging on to ring of fire recently which came and went as a trend for everyone else about 10 years ago.

Come on Union FS, your time to take some of the great suggestions in this thread and get them going in the stands.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Can't believe that, despite some great suggestions, we've not got a couple of chants about winning the league.

The Leicester songbook at the minute is a right state with Leicester boys are we (pretty drab and widespread confusion over the last line) and Champions of England 5000-1 about as adventurous as it gets. We're even clinging on to ring of fire recently which came and went as a trend for everyone else about 10 years ago.

Come on Union FS, your time to take some of the great suggestions in this thread and get them going in the stands.

Union Fs and their bloody private songs!!!

2 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

You'll probably hear 20-25 different songs (old and new) from SK1 at any home game. Often try ideas from this thread but sometimes they just don't catch on.

2 hours ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 said:

Union Fs and their bloody private songs!!!

If you'd like to point out where that accusation was made then I'd appreciate it. Baffles me how people can draw negative inference from something in no way derogatory...

Big fan of what Union FS have done and what the group stands for. As a group dedicated to improving atmosphere there's a real opening for more good work here.

I know new chants are hard to get going but Union FS have the numbers to get the initial weight behind new chants. Get the group together to run through some new chants, vote as a group which ones you think you can really get going and then persist persist persist until we've got an away support back to be proud of.

2 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

If you'd like to point out where that accusation was made then I'd appreciate it. Baffles me how people can draw negative inference from something in no way derogatory...

It was in reference to a comment made on Facebook a couple of weeks ago mate nothing more :)

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Big fan of what Union FS have done and what the group stands for. As a group dedicated to improving atmosphere there's a real opening for more good work here.

I know new chants are hard to get going but Union FS have the numbers to get the initial weight behind new chants. Get the group together to run through some new chants, vote as a group which ones you think you can really get going and then persist persist persist until we've got an away support back to be proud of.

You're basically describing the current situation there mate. Our away ends just aren't up for it these days 95% of the time. If people don't want to sing, let alone sing new songs, there's not a lot those who do make the effort can do sadly. 

Since we're all going with Okazaki chants at the minute, how about Man City's old chant for Balotelli?

Ooooooh Okazaki, he's a striker, he's ****ing class
He runs around the pitch, he'll never miss a blade of grass
And when he shoots, he falls over, and ends up on his arse

I need Voll Blau and UFS lads to work their magic on this.To the tune of California Love  (2pac and dre) 

Claude Pu el!!

Claude Pu el, knows how to party
Claude Pu el, loves the blue army
Leicester city....city with Vardy
Leicester city....city with Demarai
Leicester city, the city of Champions

K P is rocking! 
We keep it rocking!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Duncan_K said:

Came to me while looking at the sponsor boards: