Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WinslowFox

Ahmed Musa, Why??

7 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I don't help starving children, I have a heart of stone, I'm the kinda of bloke who sits there tutting at Children in Need because it's cancelled East Enders.

For the record when I am tutting in front of Children in Need because it's cancelled East Enders I like to wear my Hertha Berlin shirt.

The West Berlin outfit! Better save for a Union tee.

9 hours ago, WinslowFox said:

Some of these responses :D

Dear me, I think some of you obviously didn't read my opening post very well

I acknowledged it was a nice deed

I questioned whether he should be wearing a Man United shirt, which I'm still not convinced he should be doing when he represents Leicester City but in context it really doesn't matter, as long as he doesn't start turning up to Leicester City training/matches kitted out in a Man United tracksuit

I agree the word betrayed was an error on my part and not the correct word to be using

The thing is, once he is on international duty, he is representing his country. Which renders your whole argumentation void.

52 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Jos is actually on the border of the northeastern part of Nigeria which is plagued by Boko Haram, and the city is a frequent target of terrorists. Good on him for keeping a house there, and remembering where he came from.

Players support all other teams all the time. Man United might be the team he supports. If so, then who cares? 

Do you generally believe that all our players that play for our team are fans of Leicester? Of course not. It would be idiotic if you thought they would. 

It doesn't effect how they perform for us so who gives a s**t!

I don't see anyone moaning that Vardy is a massive Sheffield Wednesday fan? Just because he wears the clubs strip doesn't make any difference to a players passion & commitment on the pitch.

On 6 September 2016 at 22:35, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Players support all other teams all the time. Man United might be the team he supports. If so, then who cares? 

Do you generally believe that all our players that play for our team are fans of Leicester? Of course not. It would be idiotic if you thought they would. 

It doesn't effect how they perform for us so who gives a s**t!

I don't see anyone moaning that Vardy is a massive Sheffield Wednesday fan? Just because he wears the clubs strip doesn't make any difference to a players passion & commitment on the pitch.

I don't think anyone's moaning about them supporting another club, calm it man! I think they're just saying that wearing another kit in public is unprofessional, whether you agree with that or not is another matter

Archived