Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lako42

Surrounded by ****wits

18 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Best home record in England, lose one game in an absolute ****ing age and there it is, Booooooooooo!!

Useless, fickle modern football fan *****.

**** off and don't come back

Actually I don't necessarily agree.

These players are far better than this, I don't blame people for booing if they're not putting a shift in and they haven't done so in several matches this season. I do think though, that it's a bit embarrassing if you'll boo but then won't get behind the team when they are working hard and winning.

Personally I just didn't clap them off (as the majority of people did, tbf).

we should keep behind the team but people have a right to be angry and upset at how our league season is going. the performances just are not good enough and the players need to understand this.i am sorry but the team was exceptionally fit last season so what is the difference now? there really should't be? the team cannot rest on it's laurels and needs to work harder for each other both in matches and in training

9 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Struggle to comprehend how people who boo think it will help, It is so counterproductive. 

It makes them feel good, there are a few around me who have been craving for us to lose at home so that they can revert back to being complete miserable bastards, they ****ing love it when we are shit so that they can slag as many players off as possible, very quiet at all other times.

I didn't boo but like others have said i can understand it being born out of frustration from the amount of half arsed performances we've seen this season, but hey we won the league last season so they're free to turn up and wonder around for 90 mins without being questioned.... there really has to come a point  where the half arsed performances are able to be questioned without being labelled a fickle fan, reminded of league 1 etc or before you no it you lot that refuse to say a bad word about another poor lacklustre performance will still be singing the same tune as we're languishing near the bottom of the championship banging on about the past a bit like the red scum from down the road 

38 minutes ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

Booing your own team, under any circumstances, is unacceptable. 

Sorry DT thats absolute bolox ....    If, after about 80 to 85 minutes they all lit up a fag and strolled around chatting about where they were going for their holidays, I, for one, would certainly give them a right good boo-ing ...    and may even shout a few obscenities t'boot !!

I cant and never have booed my own. 

Football for me has never been a life or death thing but a place where I can go and sing with the lads, cheer on my City by way of their actions on the pitch and enjoy a night out afterwards (bring back the good old days LOL). Ive always been philosophical about how I view my club. For me, any joy I get whether its the laughs in the stands, the beer before or after the game or the 90 plus minutes on the pitch are opportunities to make me enjoy this fooked up complicated life we have. With that, I dont go over the top with a win and I dont get suicidal when we lose. I dont dislike any player who wears our shirt and never boo individuals who represent us. Yeah I will joke at the expense of Schlupp shooting from 20 yards and nearly killing a steward with his inaccuracy or exchange chuckles with buddies when Okazaki hits the deck again. Ive laughed at watching players like Tony Spearing trot around the pitch and smiled my ass off as Claridge shinned one in. Ive stood with pride when local lads like Emile Heskey bulldozed his way past players like Sol Campbell and watched in amazement as we won a premier league title.  

For me it was and always will be a case of supporting them no matter what. My love for the whole set up is unconditional and once it got into my blood 35 years or so years ago they can do no wrong, even with David Pleat or Gary Megson in charge PMSL

Booing is only okay when what you've seen on the pitch is utterly unacceptable. Either the players haven't tried or they've put in a completely inept performance.

Yesterday was neither of those, if it had been it wouldn't have been a close game. People have been so well treated they forget what 'awful' really looks like.

Yesterday was perfect for the strange bunch who appear to hate being at football matches and seem to spend 90 minutes loathing everything they see. After 20 odd games they had their moment and I hope they took it.

Can understand booing from fans who pay hundreds of pounds for a season ticket or however much for a match day ticket. Players were disinterested and lacking movement or creativity - it was an abysmal performance. Fair enough if they players tried hard and were outclassed or unlucky but that wasn't the case. I didn't boo but I was disgusted by the performance- can understand the venting of frustration.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ffs at 1-1 we were the only team going to win it.....this after a difficult night in Copenhagen.....the fantastic Danny Drinkwater ( Our best player not just this season, but the last 3) makes his only mistake I can recall, and all of a sudden we are a complete bag of Sh!te....get real, one defeat since August 2015' full house every week since March 2015, quite simply the most fantastic achievement ever in English football....and guess what eighteen months of fantastic football is completely undermined by the last 20 minutes against West Bromwich Albion....if you think booing will motivate anyone it won't, just makes it harder for those on the pitch....incidentally we haven't beaten West Brom since 94 at home.....and like it or not they played quite well......

Idiot. Ridiculous post. 

We've been poor for pretty much all of the season....obvious lack of effort & desire. Think they're all world beaters now....internationals chumming it with their new pals Henderson, Wheelchair, & Rooney, books, films, big contracts etc etc. 

Get real & start performing!!

I love a man who calls someone an idiot on a single email...measured response fella...good against Arsenal, Burnley, Spurs, Palace, Swansea,Bruges, Copenhagen x2, Bruges, Porto, lost to Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool (beat Watford 6-1 yesterday,) away....poor against Hull, didn't deserve to lose yesterday ( only drew last year).....we have lost Kante, crap for Chelsea incidentally, we have played many more matches, we travel far more....but that counts for nothing...sounds to me that you think we are up there with Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, bit like you suggest our players are......

Look forward to your reply

9 hours ago, crazyleicester said:

I cant and never have booed my own. 

Football for me has never been a life or death thing but a place where I can go and sing with the lads, cheer on my City by way of their actions on the pitch and enjoy a night out afterwards (bring back the good old days LOL). Ive always been philosophical about how I view my club. For me, any joy I get whether its the laughs in the stands, the beer before or after the game or the 90 plus minutes on the pitch are opportunities to make me enjoy this fooked up complicated life we have. With that, I dont go over the top with a win and I dont get suicidal when we lose. I dont dislike any player who wears our shirt and never boo individuals who represent us. Yeah I will joke at the expense of Schlupp shooting from 20 yards and nearly killing a steward with his inaccuracy or exchange chuckles with buddies when Okazaki hits the deck again. Ive laughed at watching players like Tony Spearing trot around the pitch and smiled my ass off as Claridge shinned one in. Ive stood with pride when local lads like Emile Heskey bulldozed his way past players like Sol Campbell and watched in amazement as we won a premier league title.  

For me it was and always will be a case of supporting them no matter what. My love for the whole set up is unconditional and once it got into my blood 35 years or so years ago they can do no wrong, even with David Pleat or Gary Megson in charge PMSL

Summed up perfectly here. If you support any other way you're on a hiding to nothing.

Didn't Bill Shankly once say football is more than life and death? Well he was wrong!

28 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

Summed up perfectly here. If you support any other way you're on a hiding to nothing.

Didn't Bill Shankly once say football is more than life and death? Well he was wrong!

Some people think that football is a matter of life and death. I am disappointed with that attitude. I assure you it is much, much more important than that!

15 hours ago, Countryfox said:

If, after about 80 to 85 minutes they all lit up a fag and strolled around chatting about where they were going for their holidays, I, for one, would certainly give them a right good boo-ing ...    and may even shout a few obscenities t'boot !!

Yes, that does happen most matches, you're right.............come on.

It's all just a bit odd, last season we had players on 20k a week playing like 100k a week players. Now they've got their 100k a week contracts they've gone back to playing like 20k players. 

Theres something not right, last season these players looked like they'd die for each other and now they won't move ten yards to give a better option. Maybe they've been to the mountain top and aren't bothered about getting there again, I'm just thankful I got to see it happen at all. 

9 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

I love a man who calls someone an idiot on a single email...measured response fella...good against Arsenal, Burnley, Spurs, Palace, Swansea,Bruges, Copenhagen x2, Bruges, Porto, lost to Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool (beat Watford 6-1 yesterday,) away....poor against Hull, didn't deserve to lose yesterday ( only drew last year).....we have lost Kante, crap for Chelsea incidentally, we have played many more matches, we travel far more....but that counts for nothing...sounds to me that you think we are up there with Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, bit like you suggest our players are......

Look forward to your reply

You're just as bad mate....take off your rose coloured spectacles & read what majority of people are saying.

Ok ok, I'll even give you there's been some decent patches, but come on, mostly been poor this season.

Also, Kante "crap" for Chelsea?? Haha, stop it, my sides are hurting.

Common thread people are questioning is the desire, commitment & effort this season, and that comes down to some of the things I mentioned.

1 hour ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Some people think that football is a matter of life and death. I am disappointed with that attitude. I assure you it is much, much more important than that!

Yeah that's it. What a load of crap lol

19 hours ago, goose2010 said:

i had to say some to a guy on the same row as me yesterday. When Zieler took at extra touch (the first time) he went wild, next time Zieler got the ball he started booing him! Now dont get me wrong Zieler did take a little longer but i he was in total control of the situation and even if he wasnt nothing came from it.

Its jsut ridiculous yes we played badly, but i seem to remember last season we shouldnt of got anything out of West Brom then either!

Sorry the last sentance is highly inaccurate. 

Dispite the scorlines of 3-2 away win  and 2-2 at home, we were far and away better than West Brom in both games. 

Archived