Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lako42

Surrounded by ****wits

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Oh and if you want to be level headed then maybe take into consideration the wider picture, not the bigger picture as referenced above, I mean the real situation.

Five out of the six teams that played in Europe in midweek didn't win this weekend, but **** it hey boys, get stuck into them, that'll get them going.

2 of them played each other.

Losing at home to West Brom, a side that frequently have 0 shots on target in away games, is a terrible result however you dress it up.

Had we battered them and lost then that's one thing but they outplayed a Leicester side which had made 6 changes from midweek.

No excuses.

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Best home record in England, lose one game in an absolute ****ing age and there it is, Booooooooooo!!

Useless, fickle modern football fan *****.

**** off and don't come back

Stand for MP we would vote you in on a landslide ! 

100% agree 

7 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I'm slowly but sadly coming to terms with the fact that a fair amount of our fans are complete wankers,  who will literally never be happy.

Unfortunately that seems to be the case with nearly every team on these islands , followed by plenty of wankers 

The booing is embarrassing, all borne out of the pathetic entitlement culture. The very culture we stuck two fingers up at last season.

Today we resembled a club of that entitlement culture. I found it massively disappointing.

I didn't boo, nor did I hear any booing around me, but by god were we awful. If we lose and it's good opposition performance then fair enough but we were so bad today that's the only reason they won. Drinky's best pass of the game was the inch perfect through ball for their striker 

Right this comment is regarding the atmosphere (lack of!)

Imagine if halfway through the game the players started Booing us,the crowd after another crap display from us,getting completely outsung by WBA!!

THIS is where we are now, we arent going to turn over teams easily so we HAVE to be the 12 th man BUT all season we've been crap.

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Oh and if you want to be level headed then maybe take into consideration the wider picture, not the bigger picture as referenced above, I mean the real situation.

Five out of the six teams that played in Europe in midweek didn't win this weekend, but **** it hey boys, get stuck into them, that'll get them going.

Not sure we can take much from other teams records post European games. Spurs & Arsenal played eachother, United are playing a weaker team in Europe and Man City one of the best teams in the world. 

I am not justifying the booing, I just think that the "European Hangover" isn't the reason we lost at home to West Brom. 

So how many games do we use the "but we won the league last year so come on!" excuse. 

Most people are realistic,  obviously we were never going to repeat last seasons heroics , however we expect a certain standard of effort , if our players don't seem to show that then why should people complain , or even boo if they think it's justified ? The players are living lavish enough lifestyles to be able to take a boo everytime they play substandard. Yes get behind your team, but after the game it's your prerogative to react the way you feel is just . 

Damn fickle modern fans, they know we play half (how ridiculous is that: half) of our games away from home and know that this wasn't our first loss of the season but our fifth. Nothing to worry about boys, we're the fifth best team at home just suffering our first loss in November. Europe here we come!

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

I'm slowly but sadly coming to terms with the fact that a fair amount of our fans are complete wankers,  who will literally never be happy.

Do not worry...it's the new lot who cant remeber losing at home to Preston and Plymouth.

Anyone who thinks booing their own team at any time is going to be productive just hasn't thought things through.

It will simply demoralise players.

And it makes you look like a tosser.

You boo the opposition, you boo the ref. You don't boo your own side.

It's amazing that it is even up for discussion.

Bad performance apart from 20 minutes in the second half off the back of another Champions League away game. First loss at home since September 2015, with a one man centre midfield yesterday or may as well have been. Lose the game because of a mistake by a player who has hardly put a foot wrong in 18 months.

Does that warrant anyone booing - absolutely not.

11 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

But but but we are Champions we HAVE to win everything!!!!

It's not like 7 years ago we were playing Hereford!!!

Didn't boo and I don't think I have ever booed at the team - personally I think we should bring back 'hissing!'

Personally I didn't give them any reaction. Certainly didn't deserve to be clapped off the pitch after that performance and overall it appeared that most felt the same way. Just a few idiots booed.

I wonder how Danny Drinkwater felt at the end?

Easily our most outstanding player this season and he always battles and gives 100% and yet he makes one mistake that costs us the game and all he hears raining down on him is booing.

Cheers Danny, Leicester loves you more than you will know, but only when you don't dare to **** up.

i had to say some to a guy on the same row as me yesterday. When Zieler took at extra touch (the first time) he went wild, next time Zieler got the ball he started booing him! Now dont get me wrong Zieler did take a little longer but i he was in total control of the situation and even if he wasnt nothing came from it.

Its jsut ridiculous yes we played badly, but i seem to remember last season we shouldnt of got anything out of West Brom then either!

Archived