Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

You can already feel bond yields rising, we are going to see some outrageous tariffs on goods imported to the USA if he means this.

It would mean government borrowing across the globe will become very very expensive.

Certainly a different speech so far, I genuinely think he means this about transferring power from the establishment to the people. 

How the **** you try to do that and go about achieving it I have no idea, it's going to be interesting watching it though. 

I think he believes most of what he says. Even if it is blatantly false. And he has no idea how to implement what he is saying. It's just populist rubbish.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Its deeply uncomfortable actually isn't it.

I'd be amazed if Professor Joshua Silver hasn't already called the police to report this as a hate crime.

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So I need to get american dollars this week..... should I do it now or wait a few days? Serious question!

****ed if I know mate, let's just panic and buy stuff.

I can't imagine whats happening to the Mexican Peso!

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

I'm stocking up on milk and bread. The nuclear holocaust is coming!

I've stocked up on Banana Nesquik in case the stop making it or in case of nuclear winter. I have boxes of it stored.

I've overlooked the cow issue though which is rather shortsighted.

Archived