Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

I used to be surprised at the racism, bigotry and right wing people of this country. Now im glad the rug has been shook and they've all come out of the closet because they have proved that this country was backwards before when it existed and heading the same way again. History has proven that right wing movements do not work and have been shut down eventually. Trump and May will be names in history joined with the rest of the failures. Funny how people get brainwashed so easily and think nationalism is the way forward. Shame on these people.

4 minutes ago, Barky said:

I wonder if we can get the Mexicans to pay for the removal of firegrande from the thread.

Pretty sure one of Trumps campaign promises was "We need to stop Firegrande posting in my FoxesTalk thread until we can find out what the hell is going on"

It may have been stopping Muslims entering the country, I'm not sure, I wasn't listening properly.

The comments on here tonight are making me feel ashamed to be British. You cannot exclude entire countries from travelling based on the actions of a very small amount of extremists. That is the very definition of racism. I cannot believe so many of you think it's ok.

2 hours ago, Firegrande said:

The comments on here tonight are making me feel ashamed to be British. You cannot exclude entire countries from travelling based on the actions of a very small amount of extremists. That is the very definition of racism. I cannot believe so many of you think it's ok.

People said the same thing about uefa banning english clubs back in the 80s coz of hooligans - but look how polite and middle-class we've all become because of it! :thumbup:

Immi ban at least partly overturned by federal judge and ACLU.

Lot of "not quite sure what's going on" about right now.

It's absolutely brilliant. Sure, they've not fully over turned everything and not permanently, but I bet Trump is seething at being questioned by lowly Judges (I think to have ruled now).

And in his first week he's been challenged. Love it.

12 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

classy enough to send those friendly drone strikes on the people of Yemen as a friendly favour to his classy Saudi friends.

Just because he made a funny video for buzzfeed it doesn't make him any less of a imperialist warmonger as the rest of them

Haven't you got it by now? 

Bombs dropped by Democrats are nice and fluffy, unlike the evil nasty bombs dropped by Republicans.

The Senate's first hearing with Betsy DeVos was so revealing - just shows probably each department being now led by an incompetent fool. She had no clue about the urgent matters in education, none whatsoever. She even presented false information, partly based on hearsay.lol DeVos' only reason to be there in the first place is her family's contribution to the Republican cause (around the 200 million Dollar mark over the years).

She was totally owned by Bernie Sanders and Al Franken.

6 minutes ago, bovril said:

Space time continuum seems to have been ripped open on foxestalk. Reading the last pages with a hangover is not an easy experience. 

I was reading it completely sober last night and I was struggling!

4 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

Wow

My head hurts, never touching rum again 

Sorry about all the posts 

I'm not buying that. Your posts had no errors in but they were just responding to nobody. Came across as someone having a meltdown replying to non existent posts not someone drunk. lol 

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I'm not buying that. Your posts had no errors in but they were just responding to nobody. Came across as someone having a meltdown replying to non existent posts not someone drunk. lol 

I've actually amazed myself with my spelling 

I have no idea who I was responding to, or what the **** I was going on about ?

All I do know is i feel awful and my head is pounding 

48 minutes ago, bovril said:

Space time continuum seems to have been ripped open on foxestalk. Reading the last pages with a hangover is not an easy experience. 

Reading back through it I'm convinced that there must have been someone posting and getting deleted immediately. The only way it follows at all is as one side of a conversation.

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Reading back through it I'm convinced that there must have been someone posting and getting deleted immediately. The only way it follows at all is as one side of a conversation.

Firegrande's confession seems to suggest otherwise. I think it was just a bit of mad trolling.

How I see it a medical researcher from Iraq arriving at the immigration in America to work cannot enter but a sympathiser  with those carried out the 9/11 attack from Saudi Arabia  can because it not on  the list of banned countries.

Archived