Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sunderland Match Thread

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Not sure what people are seeing with Slimani? He's been semi- decent at holding it up but very clumsy in possession.. 

I see him as a lethal finisher if he gets the service. He shouldn't be needing to come and get the ball in the first place.

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

Not sure what people are seeing with Slimani? He's been semi- decent at holding it up but very clumsy in possession.. 

Exactly. 

And he's probably had the most possession out of all our players who on the whole are still hoofing the ball.

Amartey can't anticipate, can't control a ball, can't tackle, can't pass and can't run. Paired with King, it makes for somewhat cringeworthy watching.

Albrighton's crossing is poor, Mahrez gets tangled up on the right and makes everything he does look so complicated.

Everytime I see Huth cross the halfway line, my nerves are making a special appearance.

2 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Sure, but I've also seen the rest of the effort and performance he has put in.

Got nothing against his work rate, just ability with his feet. He is a predator with his head. 

Archived