Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Sunderland Match Thread

10 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

These performances are not acceptable...changes are needed but what are they? Suggest one particular change and you get your head ripped off.....

You can't sack a team.

Manager is culpable as he selects, trains and motivates the players. If he cannot turn it round, there is only one outcome.

Making bottom of the league Sunderland look like Barce-****ing-lona. Amartey and King are the most negative substandard cm pairing I've seen in years. Always looking to go backwards instead of trying to create something forwards. We have lost our attacking ethic and we just get shat on as a result. Pathetic. 

I can only assume that those defending this display and talking of weathering a storm add not watching. There is no storm other than that of our own making. Four clear let offs so far. 

I think as Leicester fans we are all realistic and balanced. In fairness though this is completely unacceptable. The best parallel I can think of is that game against Portsmouth under Sousa we lost 6-1. We are genuinely defending that badly. 

Archived