Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Stoke AWAY Match Thread

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I don't think bojan played in either game last season. The one before he was o/s at our place although he had nzonzi looking out for him 

Bojan scored in the 2-2 draw at their place last season.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

It'll be ok, I've sent the same text message to my mate, moaning about 442, that I sent before the Man City game. They made me look an idiot that day, I'm sure they'll do it again.

Stoke are everything that Man City aren't - that would be the problem rather than your  lucky text (and I don't have the right socks on anyway)

As someone else said this is getting ridiculous. King and Amartey Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday.

I thought Mendy was Ranieri's man? If he can't get in when it's King and Amartey playing Sat - Tues then he really mustn't be up to it.

Also no Gray? How bad do you need to play to lose your place?

It's going to be depressingly familiar with us looking to soak up pressure but after going one or two nil down we're buggered.

I hope I'm wrong but this away team is tried tested and failed continually so I can't see what will be different?

Archived