Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Chelsea Pre-Match

Schmeichel 

Albrighton Huth Morgan Fuchs 

Ndidi    Mendy

Drinkwater 

Musa                                Chilwell

Vardy

I reckon this is what he's upto, Albrighton has been identified now as better on the right? 

On 1/13/2017 at 14:22, lucashm said:

I hope you are right haha! Can´t see the game being as one sided as it was at the bridge, you guys were in really bad form at the time. Although we were also just hitting our strides after changing the system to the 343 we all know and love lol.

Also, why do you think our attack is a weakness? i mean, Hazard is the best player on the PL inform, and Costa is IMO the best striker in the league and has been an absolute monster this season, although i agree with you that we need to upgrade our RF position, Pedro and Willian are very good players, but they lack either the brains(willian) or the technical skills( Pedro) required to be starters for a club that aims to compete at the highest level. My personal dream is Sanchez...oh boy if he joined us i wouldnt wear pants for the rest of the year! haha

Wasn't close in the end :S

By weakness I mean that without Costa theres no other out and out strikers, which tbf didn't seem to matter anyway.

Archived