Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Chelsea Pre-Match

No Alonso and Costa.......means a bit of tweaking which probably means they will play without a proper number 9 so we definitely need a quick, dynamic and strong midfield...

If the confidence is returning and CR has them back focused I think we could surprise them but we need pace up front if its the 4-3-3 Gray, Musa and Vardy for me......COYB!

Costa is a big player but for us it shouldn't change anything. They've still got quality all over the pitch and have the ability to create for any striker that plays. Hope our players don't underestimate them now with Costa allegedly not travelling/playing. 

The whole China thing is difficult to get your head around.

At the same time, for instance, that the NHS is in the pit of it's boots, with wards full, few staff etc...a footballer can move to China and 'earn' 30 million pounds per year.

Its strange and doesn't feel right to me.

Sounds like he's had a falling out with Conte and won't play tomorrow.

I don't know where these figures will end, re. Salaries.

2 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Obviously Conte thinks, that he doesn't need his best striker to

beat the Champions.

That shows, how deep our reputation has fallen.

No, I don't think it's about that at all. Conte will want his best striker playing. It looks like he's simply making a stand..and good on him for doing so. Some of the players are taking the pee.

Archived