Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Chelsea Pre-Match

13 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Had a dream last night that I was watching a mate play in the Olympic mens tennis final at Flushing Meadows at the same time as the Chelsea game tomorrow :blink:

I was following the game via Twitter on my phone watching in the stands and we came back from 1 nil down to win 2-1. Slimani scored the winner and there were FIVE sendings off including Kante. Might have a bet on the scoreline, but not the rest :)

Strange dream but I'll take that tomorow?

On 07/01/2017 at 17:28, UPinCarolina said:

Harsh to drop Chilwell, but I think splitting time between Fuchs and the lad might be good for all parties. 

Chelsea's wingers will be a different quality to what Chilwell's been facing, no doubt he'd probably be able to deal with the likes of Hazard, Willian and Pedro but I think Fuchs with the experienced head will be the better option. Plus the fullbacks will have to think about Chelsea's wing backs too. 

1 minute ago, gcxttle said:

Chelsea's wingers will be a different quality to what Chilwell's been facing, no doubt he'd probably be able to deal with the likes of Hazard, Willian and Pedro but I think Fuchs with the experienced head will be the better option. Plus the fullbacks will have to think about Chelsea's wing backs too. 

Chilwell got destroyed by Moses in the League Cup. Fuchs for this one please! 

19 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

No Costa!!!?!

Suddenly feel extremely optimistic now. Hate Costa as a person, but can't deny he's a great Striker. I'd probably go as far as saying he has been the best player in the league this year!

Come on Leicester!

Could go either way I think. Last time Costa didn't play they rotated the wingers, Hazard, Pedro and Willian, in a central role which worked well. Could be dangerous with our lack of pace at the back. 

3 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

Could go either way I think. Last time Costa didn't play they rotated the wingers, Hazard, Pedro and Willian, in a central role which worked well. Could be dangerous with our lack of pace at the back. 

lol seems someone's been reading the shed end lol

11 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Musa and Albrighton start with Vardy in the middle 433/4123 (Ndidi anchor with DD and Mendy slightly ahead).

Gray has left the hint (tbf) in a very subtle way, so no point giving him a hard time. He's been doing well recently. 

IMG_1272.PNG

Why play Albrighton left and Musa right? Or did you mean it the other way round?

Make no bones about it, Chelsea have good players all over the pitch, but Costa is far and away their best striker. He's possibly one of the best strikers in the world on current form, and can score many different types of goal.

Without doubt, if he doesn't play, it ups our chances of a good result.

Guest seanfox778
7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

No mate, you can play without being in the squad via hologram.

I was just responding to others who still think he would start. Wouldn't surprise me if hologram football could be a real thing in the future though :P

Just now, seanfox778 said:

I was just responding to others who still think he would start. Wouldn't surprise me if hologram football could be a real thing in the future though :P

Haha to be fair the only way he could start is if he actually is in the squad and they are blagging but by all accounts he isn't.

He has been class this year so he will be a big miss but as someone has posted above if they play Hazard as a roaming forward they could paste us.

Archived