Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Chelsea Pre-Match

Will likely be a very tough match! However, unlike the last time we faced off we can go into this one with a lot to be positive about. The Ndidi versus Kante match-up will be both intriguing and crucial! Just remember it will be only Wilfred's second game and even though Kante left, I personally will applaud him when his name is read out. 

Not bothered about the result, but I care about the performance. Last time we just capitulated and frankly didn't even show-up. As some others, the Drinky / Ndidi / Mendy combo is quite reminiscent of Lennon / Savage / Izzet and I believe will make us a much more resistant unit to break down, if Claudio decides to play that formation. Last time around there extra numbers in midfield destroyed us, so we will be able to go man-for-man against them this time round. 

The key may be how we handle their wing-backs who ran us ragged last time round. Fuchs, Albrighton and Simpson can handle it, but Gray will need to do a lot of defensive work. To be fair, he's usually not too bad at tracking back but it's key that he does!

The longer we can keep the score at 0-0 the better chance we have with Vardy / Musa (whoever plays) on the break, especially if we target David Luiz in this regard.

5 minutes ago, sdb said:

Please don't boo Kante. We wouldn't have experienced the greatest days of our lives without him. And you don't want to look stupid and desperate. Do you?

Why would anybody boo the Little French Guy................... We had to buy two to replace him.

One of the saddest days of 2016 when he left us ..................... The Little Guy needs nothing but our respect

Mendy £13 million Ndidi £15 million............................. Kante to Chelsea £30 Million

And he put £ 2 Million in the bank........................ Happy Days

2 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Kasper

Ndidi

Mendy

Kaputska

Musa

1-1-1-1 formation. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

Ndidi and Kaputska need to play as they have a 100% winning record. 

Who is this Kaputska bloke?

Did we sign him this week and i missed it?

Kante deserves eternal respect.  At the start of last season, after over forty years as a Leicester fan, I knew we would never win the league.

We are champions. We will always be 2015-16 champions.  Kante was one of The Impossibles.  He is legend.  I want more glory but it won't be with Kante.  

Kante deserves a cheer.  He is legend.

If everyone is well:

Kasper

Simpson - Morgan - Huth - Fuchs

Albrighton - Mendy - Ndidi - Musa

Okazaki - Vardy

Zieler, Hernandez, Chilwell, Drinkwater, Gray, King, Ulloa

Okazaki to drag their back 3 out of position, letting Vardy and Musa run riot.

We changed formation for the West Ham game and we've won 2 and drawn 1 in the following 3 games. Did Ranieri have an epiphany? 

I'm excited by the Mendy-Ndid-Drinkwater combo.

Archived