Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Chelsea Pre-Match

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

At the same time, for instance, that the NHS is in the pit of it's boots, with wards full, few staff etc...a footballer can move to China and 'earn' 30 million pounds per year.

Meaning what?

Costa is a Spaniard (with roots in Brazil). Where and why does the

NHS come into your picture?

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

If most of us look back through our history I think many would find they are filthy immigrants from one shithole or another. 

Costs is is just a shit and it doesn't matter where he comes from. 

He can sulk all he wants, according to the BBC Roman wont even entertain the idea of selling him.

Plus, these reports are dubious IMO, as the tweet i posted above prove

1 minute ago, lucashm said:

He can sulk all he wants, according to the BBC Roman wont even entertain the idea of selling him.

Plus, these reports are dubious IMO, as the tweet i posted above prove

Well according to the BBC he isn't in the squad tomorrow.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Well according to the BBC he isn't in the squad tomorrow.

I believe that, but he has sulked other times aswell, and we dealt with it, i dont think it will be different, we are also in negotiations for a new contract for Costa, so he could be using this situation as leverage. 

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

No, I don't think it's about that at all. Conte will want his best striker playing. It looks like he's simply making a stand..and good on him for doing so. Some of the players are taking the pee.

Above everything else, Conte wants to win the title.

And I dare to assume, that his boss would not like

to see his team lose two in a row.

Losing to Tottenham was bad enough. Losing to

those upstarts (from that provincial backwater)

would probably be even worse. At least, in the eyes

of Abramovich. 

Conclusion: Conte believes, that even without Costa,

his team will be strong enough to beat us at the KP.

Otherwise he would not leave him at home.

1 minute ago, lucashm said:

Trying to stay calm, but shit, this story came at a really inoportune time. But atleast reliable jounalists like Matt law are saying we will keep him

RA hasn't really enhanced our game by flooding it with cash and trying to buy success, so I cannot have huge sympathy with him.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

RA hasn't really enhanced our game by flooding it with cash and trying to buy success, so I cannot have huge sympathy with him.

Hardly his fault, he just created a succesfull blueprint that alot of clubs have followed ;P though neither of them has had nearly as much success as Chelsea.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm sorry, when I think of RA, I don't see an innocent.

Well i love him to bits, so :P .But this matter is not RA for me, IMO, Costa and Conte will resolve this issue, otherwise, i think we should sell him, keeping a player like Costa unhappy and against his will, will do us more harm than good. With that said, we wont sell him no matter what, because thats how Chelsea rolls, we simply dont sell the players we want to keep.

Sky sports are a joke, absolute joke, im brazilian, and a friend of his just tweeted this

"Just to make the matters clear for those uninformed people, Diego Costa was indeed, training every single day. There was no such thing as being 3 days without training.

3 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Well i love him to bits, so :P .But this matter is not RA for me, IMO, Costa and Conte will resolve this issue, otherwise, i think we should sell him, keeping a player like Costa unhappy and against his will, will do us more harm than good. With that said, we wont sell him no matter what, because thats how Chelsea rolls, we simply dont sell the players we want to keep.

Is this a Leicester forum?  I'm not interested in Chelsea comments.

We didn't buy the league.  We won it gloriously.

Archived