Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Chelsea Pre-Match

Guest seanfox778
29 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Haha to be fair the only way he could start is if he actually is in the squad and they are blagging but by all accounts he isn't.

He has been class this year so he will be a big miss but as someone has posted above if they play Hazard as a roaming forward they could paste us.

Yes, I quite like the b***ard when he's on form, he's like the stereotypical villain from an old western so I'm glad he's out but like you say he's not their only star. It's a tough match to predict but I feel our players will be massively amped for this.

What about 3-4-1-2? Try something new?

Kasper  

Simpson-Morgan- Huth

Gray-Ndid-Drinkwater-Alrbrighton

Okazaki

Vardy-Ulloa

Strengthened when African cup of nations is over. 

4 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Kasper  

Simpson-Morgan- Huth

Okazaki

Vardy-Ulloa

Ulloa is out

16 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Kasper  

Simpson-Morgan- Huth

Okazaki

Vardy-Ulloa

We'll be slaughtered.

24 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Kasper  

Simpson-Morgan- Huth

Okazaki

Vardy-Ulloa

Demarai Gray as a wing back and 3 strikers. Oh hi 0-7 drubbing.

26 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Kasper  

Simpson-Morgan- Huth

Okazaki

Vardy-Ulloa

Why would Mendy not be in the side? 

We havent missed either Algerian - so far! 

25 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Kasper  

Simpson-Morgan- Huth

Okazaki

Vardy-Ulloa

Yep.. We'll miss the Nigerian lads! 

I hope if any team knows how to nullify Kante then it's us. Really hope the players don't show to much reverence and get stuck in on him. Nothing overly physical but I'm convinced that he can be rattled and I also think too many teams focus on shutting down the likes of Hazard and Costa when they should be stopping the attacks at source and that's Kante winning the ball. People might think I'm mental but if I was Claudio I'd have N'Golo man-marked all game. He's shown on one or two occasions this season that of you rattle him, he will give the ball away.

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I hope if any team knows how to nullify Kante then it's us. Really hope the players don't show to much reverence and get stuck in on him. Nothing overly physical but I'm convinced that he can be rattled and I also think too many teams focus on shutting down the likes of Hazard and Costa when they should be stopping the attacks at source and that's Kante winning the ball. People might think I'm mental but if I was Claudio I'd have N'Golo man-marked all game.

Or Irish 

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I hope if any team knows how to nullify Kante then it's us. Really hope the players don't show to much reverence and get stuck in on him. Nothing overly physical but I'm convinced that he can be rattled and I also think too many teams focus on shutting down the likes of Hazard and Costa when they should be stopping the attacks at source and that's Kante winning the ball. People might think I'm mental but if I was Claudio I'd have N'Golo man-marked all game. He's shown on one or two occasions this season that of you rattle him, he will give the ball away.

Again, that's why I think we need a three man central midfield. Ndidi to mark Kante out the game, Drinkwater to be the playmaker, Mendy to do the mopping up.

1 hour ago, jamesmilner said:

hopefully there's upheaval at the camp (Costa effect ) , and it is detrimental to their overall team performance . we also need to perform well tho !!

He spent most of the Spurs game arguing and gesticulating at team mates . I was hoping for more of that today but perhaps they all hate him and his absence will give them a lift 

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Again, that's why I think we need a three man central midfield. Ndidi to mark Kante out the game, Drinkwater to be the playmaker, Mendy to do the mopping up.

Agreed. That's exactly what I'd do. It's a big ask in game 2 of his LCFC career but Ndidi looks like he's got the strength, discipline and lung capacity to follow Kante around and hopefully make his life difficult.

Archived