Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

100% not a wind up. I don't post much insider football stuff on Twitter but when I do I make sure it's bang on info. 

As I'm on holiday, I'm not spending much time on the internet. I've not read this whole thread but I've not seen their name in the bits I have seen. Sorry for all the vagueness. Trust me, I'd love to break the story properly. I hope it happens but because it was shelved due to personal terms earlier this month it may not be resurrected. 

If i'm reading into your message it's Jonjo Shelvey

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

100% not a wind up. I don't post much insider football stuff on Twitter but when I do I make sure it's bang on info. 

As I'm on holiday, I'm not spending much time on the internet. I've not read this whole thread but I've not seen their name in the bits I have seen. Sorry for all the vagueness. Trust me, I'd love to break the story properly. I hope it happens but because it was shelved due to personal terms earlier this month it may not be resurrected. 

Why can you not just tell us who is it? It's an anonymous forum so I honestly cannot understand the reason for saying "I'd love to break the story properly".

Dont mention it in the first place then if you're not gonna tell us

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

Why can you not just tell us who is it? It's an anonymous forum so I honestly cannot understand the reason for saying "I'd love to break the story properly".

you dont have to indulge if you dont want to.

at the very least consolation to us is it looks like the club are working behind the scenes 

1 minute ago, dylanlegend said:

IT'S COMMENTS LIKE THIS oops sorry Caps... that are the reason any ITK's that we have are ousted from the forum!

Just let it go.....

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I doubt either of those would have astronomical wage demands so unlikely. Would be nice mind!

A Burnley fan came on here a while ago saying Keane was a greedy so and so, but I can't imagine getting him for £18m. Zouma is on £40k/wk and Ake £5k last season (!?). So you're probably right, although Zouma may well want £55k+.

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

IT'S COMMENTS LIKE THIS oops sorry Caps... that are the reason any ITK's that we have are ousted from the forum!

Just let it go.....

To be fair, you should know if you're going to post stuff that's incorrect or misleading you're going to get hammered. I post what I can, but always in the knowledge that I'll get slagged off. Just don't be precious about it.

4 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

Looking through the teams in the league and who'd be willing to sell around that price I think it must be one of Zouma Ake Deulofeu sakho Darmian Memphis Gibson Sigurdsson  I can't see anyone else fitting the bill

Darmian and Memphis CL cup tied 

Just now, UPinCarolina said:

I can't be bothered to speculate anymore, mainly because I feel like this is spitting into the wind. 

There are probably 100 more stories like the one Geoff has posted about LCFC this window that are true. It's not really news in my opinion.

I remember when Mandaric wanted to sign Lee Cook, it was never a story because QPR wouldn't sell, even though he wanted to leave. They'll be looking at hundreds of options.

Archived