Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Its all bullshit, Geoff just wanted to show off his on holiday in January... 

Haha. Not sure how that relates to the original tweets, And I didn't start this thread...

4 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

Dont mention it in the first place then if you're not gonna tell us

I thought fellow City fans on Twitter might have a degree of interest that the club were trying to do some business and had progressed to the stage where they agreed a fee but had subsequently stalled over personal terms. Having got that far down the line, I think they'll revisit it because they want the player.

I genuinely didn't think it would have quite the reaction on here and Twitter because I'm not one of the big hitters in the world of journalism. I probably should've not posted in this thread at all. Sorry if it's pizzed anyone off.

4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Haha. Not sure how that relates to the original tweets, And I didn't start this thread...

I thought fellow City fans on Twitter might have a degree of interest that the club were trying to do some business and had progressed to the stage where they agreed a fee but had subsequently stalled over personal terms. Having got that far down the line, I think they'll revisit it because they want the player.

I genuinely didn't think it would have quite the reaction on here and Twitter because I'm not one of the big hitters in the world of journalism. I probably should've not posted in this thread at all. Sorry if it's pizzed anyone off.

just joking geoff i love u really

i listen to u when u cover for the 2 mikes

7 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If there are fans that are annoyed they must be simpletons. You've explained the reason why you can't give any more than the info you relayed. If they are spitting feathers, then they find the nearest short pier and go for a long walk.

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Because he's trying to behave on the premise that we'll treat him with respect, rather than like a c**t. 

Some people... 

He certainly came to the wrong web site then considering what this place is like.

35 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Don't pay them any heed Geoff. It's not like you're a nobody in the world of football like some of the anonymous ITKs we get, so I think most of us get why you can't reveal much more.

Enjoy your holiday anyway, and let us know if there's any more you can share :thumbup:

I can see this dragging on until the window closes and us not signing any18 million pound player. 

Signings to come, yes, but this one I don't see happening. I just don't believe you can get that far a long in a deal with a named player, and nothing is leaked.

Hoped to be proved wrong, and hope it is a CB, but I'm doubtful anything will come of it now. 

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The place is 50% full of morons (I'm using @Carl the Llama generous rating scale). Probably better keeping info like this to yourself, as the children can't handle snippets.

Manchester United have agreed a deal to sell Memphis Depay to French club Lyon.

It is thought the fee is £16m rising to £21.7m, with the add-ons including Lyon qualifying for the Champions League and Depay getting a new contract

:whistle:

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

24 pages and I guess we know no more. This could make maynard look silly. At least we knew who that was about. 100 pages and no name. This really could be a CLASSIC. lollol well done Geoff lol

Ah, the '100 pages challenge'. Fond memories. The only useful thing about leicester transfer windows.

2 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Don't pay them any heed Geoff. It's not like you're a nobody in the world of football like some of the anonymous ITKs we get, so I think most of us get why you can't reveal much more.

Enjoy your holiday anyway, and let us know if there's any more you can share :thumbup:

Pinged Geoff, and despite his top holiday, he replied, but he's not telling....  It's really down to journalistic integrity that you have to respect, and his tweet, was a Fan Geoff, rather than Reporter Geoff.  Plus, they'll never tell him anything again! 

Looking forward to finding out either way, as if nothing happens, I'm sure he will share more on Feb 1 at least! 

12 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Pinged Geoff, and despite his top holiday, he replied, but he's not telling....  It's really down to journalistic integrity that you have to respect, and his tweet, was a Fan Geoff, rather than Reporter Geoff.  Plus, they'll never tell him anything again! 

Looking forward to finding out either way, as if nothing happens, I'm sure he will share more on Feb 1 at least! 

If the deal is in latter stages of negotiations, publicity could alert other suitors. It's in our best interests this doesn't become public knowledge. Unless he is shit.

Archived