Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

21 minutes ago, Koke said:

What's more urgent, a CB or a creative number 10? We look utterly devoid of any ideas in the final third but we also got slow aging centre backs.

Both.....desperately needed but not Ramirez!!!!!

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

This has to be the best thread since Nicky Maynard...

and by best you mean worst.  

Not sure I am going to bother reading this thread again (this or work though...hmmm), and just wait for another thread to form out of it with some real information.  @UpTheLeagueFox - You knew what you were doing by sharing this! X 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Luan?

did I misunderstand or was it confirmed its a prem league player??

It won't be Luan (fee would be higher).

Geoff Peters has made no reference to the player being from the PL (or anywhere else), only clue is he is not CL Cup tied and £18m.

19 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I just have a feeling this ain't a defender it could be someone like Luan? Then again them pesky South Americans would be playing Chinese whispers by now

Where is our man Anderson Perry? Is he still tying up the Wheel Deal?

17 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

It won't be Luan (fee would be higher).

Geoff Peters has made no reference to the player being from the PL (or anywhere else), only clue is he is not CL Cup tied and £18m.

Calum Chambers ??? Playing in Prem, didn't represent Arsenal in CL, a permanent move on long contract would suit and maybe a good move for all. On loan at 'Boro but assume this could be bought out ?

3 hours ago, Gerard said:

It could well be.

He has 18 months left on his contract and Burnley might feel it's a good time to cash in with them being in a good position in the league. They may not want to jeopardise Keane deciding to see his contract out in the summer with 12 months left and leaving on a Bosman in 2018. It's also why he might not be happy with the terms at Leicester as he realises he could leave for free in 18 months and get better terms then. 

It. Is. Not. Keane.

7 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Why do I get the feeling that Geoff will just turn round and say "deal fell through" in Feb? I'm starting to doubt the whole thing. Hoping I'm wrong and we do bring in some quality at CB or ACM

I don't think we'll sign anyone else now :( we're crap at transfer windows lol

I really have know clue who this could be. Can't be Sakho as Liverpool have already rejected £18m bids from other clubs. Can't be Keane as Burnley would want much more. Doubt it would be Ramirez as his buyout clause is £15m. That leaves Luan, Cafu and Gabbiadini but it's probably someone else. 

Archived