Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

12 minutes ago, Strokes said:

If the deal is in latter stages of negotiations, publicity could alert other suitors. It's in our best interests this doesn't become public knowledge. Unless he is shit.

There's no chance a deal goes secret until someone signs .. not this day and age

Geoff shouldn't have to defend or explain himself on here. We're lucky that someone in the media takes the time to post on here, rather than barracking him to reveal the information he's been privileged to.

Some on here are behaving like spoilt kids demanding their presents at 8 pm on Christmas Eve rather than waiting until the morning.

It always does make me laugh during transfer windows how much this forum goes into overdrive as the cretins come out from under their stones.

Geoff says we're looking at a lad for 18m. If your reaction to that isn't "huh, cool" before going about your life like a normal person then you need to have a rethink.

Absolutely no point in abusing Geoff for simply relaying information. I could understand it somewhat if he appeared to be doing it for social media 'points' or to give his ego a massage but he's clearly not.

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

It always does make me laugh during transfer windows how much this forum goes into overdrive as the cretins come out from under their stones.

Geoff says we're looking at a lad for 18m. If your reaction to that isn't "huh, cool" before going about your life like a normal person then you need to have a rethink.

Absolutely no point in abusing Geoff for simply relaying information. I could understand it somewhat if he appeared to be doing it for social media 'points' or to give his ego a massage but he's clearly not.

Even if he was doing this, your first point is still valid.

6 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Haha. Not sure how that relates to the original tweets, And I didn't start this thread...

I thought fellow City fans on Twitter might have a degree of interest that the club were trying to do some business and had progressed to the stage where they agreed a fee but had subsequently stalled over personal terms. Having got that far down the line, I think they'll revisit it because they want the player.

I genuinely didn't think it would have quite the reaction on here and Twitter because I'm not one of the big hitters in the world of journalism. I probably should've not posted in this thread at all. Sorry if it's pizzed anyone off.

Sorry I don't really keep up with who is / isn't ITK on the forum, hence the general comment. I didn't even realise who you were, now I've looked into it of course I understand now why you cannot say who it is. Apologies on my part.

Archived