Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

8 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

100% not a wind up. I don't post much insider football stuff on Twitter but when I do I make sure it's bang on info. 

As I'm on holiday, I'm not spending much time on the internet. I've not read this whole thread but I've not seen their name in the bits I have seen. Sorry for all the vagueness. Trust me, I'd love to break the story properly. I hope it happens but because it was shelved due to personal terms earlier this month it may not be resurrected. 

Ffs. 

After all this! 

17 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

100% not a wind up. I don't post much insider football stuff on Twitter but when I do I make sure it's bang on info. 

As I'm on holiday, I'm not spending much time on the internet. I've not read this whole thread but I've not seen their name in the bits I have seen. Sorry for all the vagueness. Trust me, I'd love to break the story properly. I hope it happens but because it was shelved due to personal terms earlier this month it may not be resurrected. 

Can u just divulge the position of the player?? Even a generalisation of A) A Defender, B) A Midfielder C) A Striker D) Oxlade Chamberlain!! Lol!

29 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Nathan Akè from Chelsea would be worth splashing a few £million on now they have ended his loan at Bournemouth, could he be 'The mystery man' :unsure:

Wish this was true. Ake would be a great signing. If I was his father I would be questioning Ruud Gullit's whereabouts 22 years ago though... 

Gullit the Mystery Man? :)

ake.jpg

2 hours ago, chapero82 said:

So after all this the deal is basically dead lol

2 hours ago, Jamiebux said:

If it's shevelled Geoff surely you can spill the beans! ;)

This is what happened. Leicester were very keen to sign Player X. They went to Player X's club and agreed a fee. Player X spoke to Leicester but they couldn't agree personal terms. If the club and Player X (and his people) can reach a deal on personal terms then I believe it will happen. Leicester may well have other targets but they want this player. If they want him enough they'll improve what they're offering the player. These things are often dragged out affairs. It's not that unusual.

i see palace are looking at mamadou sakho (Taken from daily wail transfer live thing)

Crystal Palace join race to sign Liverpool outcast Mamadou Sakho

SAMI MOKBEL: Crystal Palace are the latest club to offer Mamadou Sakho a route out of Anfield as they joined the race for his signature.

The France defender has no future at Liverpool and a permanent move away from Merseyside before the transfer window closes would suit all parties.

Liverpool have received a number of enquiries about his situation - ranging from Galatasaray to Sevilla to clubs in the Premier League - and Palace are the latest to show their hand.

Sam Allardyce is eager to bolster Palace's squad to preserve their top-flight status and has been looking at experienced players, including Sevilla captain Vicente Iborra.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4131260/Transfer-news-LIVE-Latest-Man-Utd-Arsenal-Chelsea.html#ixzz4W7V6EqgY 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Nathan Akè from Chelsea would be worth splashing a few £million on now they have ended his loan at Bournemouth, could he be 'The mystery man' :unsure:

Reading between the lines Bamford was also brought back from his loan to be sold so maybe Ake is a possibility. Can anyone tell me if he was recalled from his loan before we played Cheski or after?

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

So all of this guess work and the club have currently shelved the deal.

Why couldn't he have mentioned that at the start?

It's not permanently shelved. The original tweets say "deal stalled over personal terms" which is true. And that it could be resurrected. I apologise for use of the word 'shelved' if that caused confusion. The situation hasn't changed from the original tweets

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It's not permanently shelved. The original tweets say "deal stalled over personal terms" which is true. And that it could be resurrected. I apologise for use of the word 'shelved' if that caused confusion. The situation hasn't changed from the original tweets

Cheers

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

This is what happened. Leicester were very keen to sign Player X. They went to Player X's club and agreed a fee. Player X spoke to Leicester but they couldn't agree personal terms. If the club and Player X (and his people) can reach a deal on personal terms then I believe it will happen. Leicester may well have other targets but they want this player. If they want him enough they'll improve what they're offering the player. These things are often dragged out affairs. It's not that unusual.

Come on G!! I said A),B),C) or D) never mentioned bloody X)!!

7 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If that's a cryptic clue...it's Tom Jones. 

10 minutes ago, Manc Fox said:

Reading between the lines Bamford was also brought back from his loan to be sold so maybe Ake is a possibility. Can anyone tell me if he was recalled from his loan before we played Cheski or after?

Akè was back at Chelsea when we played them on Saturday sat next JT in the ground.... 

4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It is "parked" rather than dead. As I said, I hope it can be sorted with personal terms being agreed. Situation hasn't changed from original tweets.

I was just joking. I hope so. I don't care who it is, splash da cash! 

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It is "parked" rather than dead. As I said, I hope it can be sorted with personal terms being agreed. Situation hasn't changed from original tweets.

Is player X a significant upgrade on what we have in his position? Or would it be a bit of anti climax?

Archived