Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

3 hours ago, simon789us said:

2 days and over 20 pages and still no word on who it is must be a wind up 

100% not a wind up. I don't post much insider football stuff on Twitter but when I do I make sure it's bang on info. 

7 hours ago, Hitesh said:

@UpTheLeagueFox Has the player been mentioned in this thread? 

As I'm on holiday, I'm not spending much time on the internet. I've not read this whole thread but I've not seen their name in the bits I have seen. Sorry for all the vagueness. Trust me, I'd love to break the story properly. I hope it happens but because it was shelved due to personal terms earlier this month it may not be resurrected. 

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

100% not a wind up. I don't post much insider football stuff on Twitter but when I do I make sure it's bang on info. 

As I'm on holiday, I'm not spending much time on the internet. I've not read this whole thread but I've not seen their name in the bits I have seen. Sorry for all the vagueness. Trust me, I'd love to break the story properly. I hope it happens but because it was shelved due to personal terms earlier this month it may not be resurrected. 

Well we appreciate the info no matter how vague!

It's given us all a bit of hope.... 

Enjoy your holiday and post what you dare when you can.

Archived