Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't care how good he was against Derby's 3rd and 4th choice strikers and how out of form Huth and Morgan are... he's a complete dickhead for doing things like that and it's a clear sign as to why he's not been featured. He clearly thinks  the world of himself.

Do one Yohan, don't go spouting this shit on twitter.

Bit harsh. His tweet suggests he has been dropped from the squad. Which, considering he was making the bench recently, is a bit of a surprise. 

He hasn't insulted the club, nor his manager, nor his teammates. In fact he wishes them luck. 

3 minutes ago, MattCan said:

what's  the point of the tweet tho?  I just want to understand.

He's pissed off, he's vented his anger and confusion to the world just like we do on here.

I can't blame him and I think many of the fans are behind him.

To be quite honest I don't understand the point of many tweets. I use it for news, information and to see stuff like this, as for actually tweeting anything myself I don't get it.

26 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

How can you blame him after hes sat there not even in the squad watching that back 4 all season? Some people really have blind loyalties to our Managers rather than the team and club.

It's nothing to do with Ranieri.

He shouldn't be talking about dressing room issues/tactics/team sheets on social media. I don't care who it is, it's just not right.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He shouldn't be talking about dressing room issues/tactics/team sheets on social media. I don't care who it is, it's just not right.

Once again tell me you have never done something you shouldnt have out of frustration,dont blame him one bit for it,tweets been deleted now.I think the whole league is aware of our shit tactics now anyway without anyone leaking anything.

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Well his place in the team, squad even isn't in jeopardy is it....

He's probably thinking what's the point.

If he get's picked for next weeks FA Cup game he (And others in the same situation) may aswell play awful, half hearted, look like he can't be arsed, because no matter what he does he ain't getting ahead of Morgan and Huth no matter how bad they are.

While I wouldn't be happy with it I could understand him doing so. What's the incentice?

I'd be putting in a transfer request along with a few of the others if I were him, could not blame him.

Fuck this shit.

We've got unhappy players here, Ulloa, Benalouane and arguably Gray to name but three. It's not coincidence you know, there are very valid reasons.

The old guard don't get dropped no matter how bad they are.

5 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Once again tell me you have never done something you shouldnt have out of frustration,dont blame him one bit for it,tweets been deleted now.I think the whole league is aware of our shit tactics now anyway without anyone leaking anything.

I don't think it's asking much of highly paid adults to not go looking for retweets and likes on twitter if they don't get their way.

I don't know about the players but I'm buzzing for game tomorrow and will be when at the ground too. 

Be nice if league positions remain the same by the time we play each other, game is massive for both teams but be nice for both to not be sitting in relegation before the game. 

First time in a while I feel like we are actually going to turn up! :scarf:

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I don't think it's asking much of highly paid adults to not go looking for retweets and likes on twitter if they don't get their way.

Some players want to play football and are more concerned with that than the money,if you had a good day at work and were constantly kept down for people who wernt doing a good job im sure youd be all over your social media kickin up a stink.

3 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

I don't know about the players but I'm buzzing for game tomorrow and will be when at the ground too. 

Be nice if league positions remain the same by the time we play each other, game is massive for both teams but be nice for both to not be sitting in relegation before the game. 

First time in a while I feel like we are actually going to turn up:scarf:

Admirable optimism flying in the face of recent evidence.

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Well his place in the team, squad even isn't in jeopardy is it....

He's probably thinking what's the point.

If he get's picked for next weeks FA Cup game he (And others in the same situation) may aswell play awful, half hearted, look like he can't be arsed, because no matter what he does he ain't getting ahead of Morgan and Huth no matter how bad they are.

While I wouldn't be happy it I could understand him doing so. What's the incentice?

I'd be putting in a transfer request along with a few of the others if I were him, could not blame him.

Fuck this shit.

We've got unhappy players here, Ulloa, Benalouane and arguably Gray to name but three. It's not coincidence you know, there are very valid reasons.

The old guard don't get dropped no matter how bad they are.

You're assuming that Ranieri has told Benalouane that if he performs vs Derby then he'll play against Swansea. Quite clearly not the case. The "old guard" were rested agaist Derby so they could focus on the biggest game of the season. I'd be amazed if the squad was unaware of that.

Benalouane has been a back up player since we signed him. He clearly doesn't show enough in training and it's also pretty evident that he's a bit of an arsehole if something doesn't go his way.

Lets see if Wague has much about him. I've not seen enough of Benalouane to suggest that he should be playing in the most important game of the season, i'm amazed that people think he should be staring Premier League games because he's dealt with Derby's reserves in a  half decent manner.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

You're assuming that Ranieri has told Benalouane that if he performs vs Derby then he'll play against Swansea. Quite clearly not the case. The "old guard" were rested agaist Derby so they could focus on the biggest game of the season. I'd be amazed if the squad was unaware of that.

Benalouane has been a back up player since we signed him. He clearly doesn't show enough in training and it's also pretty evident that he's a bit of an arsehole if something doesn't go his way.

Lets see if Wague has much about him. I've not seen enough of Benalouane to suggest that he should be playing in the most important game of the season, i'm amazed that people think he should be staring Premier League games because he's dealt with Derby's reserves in a  half decent manner.

It's more the fact we've seen more than enough of Morgan and Huth to suggest they shouldn't be playing in the most important game of the season.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

No its because weve all seen what the regular back 4 are about this season and would prefer to try something else to prevent the standard 3 0 defeat.

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Some players want to play football and are more concerned with that than the money,if you had a good day at work and were constantly kept down for people who wernt doing a good job im sure youd be all over your social media kickin up a stink.

No, I wouldn't.

I'd be in the manager's office asking him to give his reasons.

Kicking up a stink of social media is absolutely shite. We don't need that.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

That's working well for Derby (currently losing 3-0). I hope our players respond better to their "rest" than Derby's have.

Just now, Matt said:

It's more the fact we've seen more than enough of Morgan and Huth to suggest they shouldn't be playing in the most important game of the season.

They're in a rough patch but lets not go about suggesting that playing someone who has never started a Premier League game in the most important game of the season is a good idea.

Ranieri would be slaughtered for it and rightly so.

Benalouane did half decent against Nick ****ing Blackman and David Nugent, nothing outstanding. Lets not go overboard. 

Just now, AKCJ said:

No, I wouldn't.

I'd be in the manager's office asking him to give his reasons.

Kicking up a stink of social media is absolutely shite. We don't need that.

I would imagine this as happened ie the same with Ulloa and he was lied to.hence why he wanted to leave,bit of a common theme isnt it this player and staff wanting to leave lark? You wouldnt expect that from a team who had a season like we did last year.

Archived