Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

16 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Probably the most important fixture of the season.

Draw ... Disaster

Win .... Won't shut anyone up, still massive chance of relegation.

Lose ... Confirm relegation.

Don't see how anything other than a win is acceptable. Draw is no good at all.

We can't go on like this or we're doomed. IMO Ranieri must stay but the system and personnel have to change.

We need to become hard to score against and hard to beat. We can't do either playing 442 with the players we've got. So for me it's either 4141 or 451 from now on.

Slimani to start from Swansea A. Ndidi anchors. Mendy plays. So does Chilwell. Amartey plays at CB. Notice how many PL winners I'd back for this fight?!? Kasper for one. Rest, meh.

I'd play a team set up like that v Derby. Vardy may as well have a run out before a 14 game rest?

Huth and Morgan are so past it how can it happen so quick that first goal today was incrediblely shit defending we could find a conference defender who would of defended better huth has never bin fast but i think his legs have 100% gone to slow into the tackle players just going past him so easy with a burst of speed i can same the same for Morgan aswell i really think if we have any chance of staying up they both need 2 be dropped 

Guest seanfox778

I hope all the public criticisms from today's game gives them a real kick up the backside. Just want to see them try, have some shots at goal and for the love of God I hope they stop with the short free kicks and corners! Every single one results in the opposition getting possession back, it's embarrassing.

12 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

3 of the back 4 after be dropped it really needs 2 be done in fact i would play Albrighton right back Amartey cb with the new guy next 2 him with chilwell left back marhez or gray behind slimani up top 

Christ! We're gonna get mullered.

It's clear that other than Huth and Morgan none of the other 'official' centre halves in our squad are deemed good enough. 

Ranieri can't keep playing those two together considering how many mistakes they're making per match as individuals. 

At this rate it might not be long before we see Ndidi and Amartey at the back together. Both strong in the air and atleast they can pass the ball. To be honest I think we'd keep the ball a lot better with those two at centre half. 

It would just mean Mendy and Drinkwater are paired together in centre mid. 

.                            Schmeichel

Simpson        Morgan          Benalouane    Fuchs

Ndidi                   Drinky

Mahrez                      King                          Gray

Slimani

Archived