Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Evidence of squad disharmony or nothing?

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You've provided no evidence that it was at the time of the goal. The fact is and it is a fact, Ranieri is looking in the opposite direction to which we scored. So quite clearly it's not at the moment we scored.

His argument now seems to be about King covering his mouth. So bloody what, you see that stuff constantly.

How many times do Managers, players whoever, turn when they are celebrating? All the time. There is the usual immediate celebration looking at the goal, then a quick turn to the other end of the pitch to celebrate with the keeper/defenders. I think this is the case here. 

No proof either way, but I think it looks plausible.

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

dont get your knickers in a twist

"musa couldve been clapping for 20 seconds"

have you actually tried clapping for longer than 5 seconds

did i say it was the moment it was scored?

what chance could've it have been 10 mins later please enlighten me

whos moaning ??? its just you trying to stamp your opinion as usual 

I'm sorry, what? You can't clap for more then a couple of seconds? How do you know he'd not just started clapping after celebrating like most do after a goal.

You're complaining about a lack of celebration, if you accept it wasn't at the exact time of the goal how do you know you didn't miss the celebration?

2 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

How many times do Managers, players whoever, turn when they are celebrating? All the time. There is the usual immediate celebration looking at the goal, then a quick turn to the other end of the pitch to celebrate with the keeper/defenders. I think this is the case here. 

No proof either way, but I think it looks plausible.

And it's plausible that it's some time after the goal and that the players celebrations were missed.

Dont think it's fair to criticise when you don't know.

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

Seems pretty clear to me.

Well same here...just look at King's face for instance...

Those trying to make out there was nothing to see here, I think, suggested the players had ALREADY celebrated? Ie. That this clip of Ranieri was 'post goal', so to speak.

Even if it was, the clip doesn't imply an excited, celebrating, on the edge of its seat bench, does it?

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Well same here...just look at King's face for instance...

Those trying to make out there was nothing to see here, I think, suggested the players had ALREADY celebrated? Ie. That this clip of Ranieri was 'post goal', so to speak.

Even if it was, the clip doesn't imply an excited, celebrating, on the edge of its seat bench, does it?

Part of me thinks, who cares now? Ranieri has gone and so the players seem to have got what they wanted.

However, I also wonder whether the team will come together with a new manager or are they at odds with each other? If they are fighting against each other a new manager wont be able to solve that problem quickly.

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

Part of me thinks, who cares now? Ranieri has gone and so the players seem to have got what they wanted.

However, I also wonder whether the team will come together with a new manager or are they at odds with each other? If they are fighting against each other a new manager wont be able to solve that problem quickly.

As I said before matey, this ALL depends on who the new bloke will be. We need someone to rule the roost for a while. To stop any poison between the players and to stamp out dissent. The owners MUST back this up.

It may get worse in the short term...this type of thing often does. But it will be worth it long term.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

As I said before matey, this ALL depends on who the new bloke will be. We need someone to rule the roost for a while. To stop any poison between the players and to stamp out dissent. The owners MUST back this up.

It may get worse in the short term...this type of thing often does. But it will be worth it long term.

I've ran out of reps!

But please know I tried to give you a thumbs up!! :)

15 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

slowed down a bit

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Doesnt that clip show it's 89 mins? I.e. Just after Sevilla have hit the crossbar, so Ranieri is looking to our goal end (naturally), and 'celebrating' the miss, Musa is generically clapping as one does after a move/event at a match where your teams comes out on top, and King is thinking "**** that was a bit close". Also so near the final whistle hence the tense stern faces all along - I know mine was!

On Radio 2 breakfast it was reported that the players didn't like Ranieri's match tactics and were angry that he took chicken burgers of the menu in the player canteen. FFS! 

On the tactical thing if there was a cabal of players demanding to stick with 4-4-2 they need shooting. Rigid dinosaurs. It doesn't work very well without Kanté. Surely everyone knows that?

55 minutes ago, HereBeFoxes said:

Doesnt that clip show it's 89 mins? I.e. Just after Sevilla have hit the crossbar, so Ranieri is looking to our goal end (naturally), and 'celebrating' the miss, Musa is generically clapping as one does after a move/event at a match where your teams comes out on top, and King is thinking "**** that was a bit close". Also so near the final whistle hence the tense stern faces all along - I know mine was!

No it's shows a replay of the goal and the commentator comments that it's the managers reaction that makes him nearly lose his glasses 

56 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Dorsett reporting Ranieri relationship with Shakey had broken down.

If you watched the Sevilla game on TV, you may recall before the game a shot of Claudio with Shakey leant on the corner of the dugout looking rather unimpressed.

We also have to wonder now whether Steve Walsh's move to Everton was a sign?

Guys I just have to mention that I've just watched the recorded game again and we were playing right to left in the second half, the dugout and CR are on the bottom side of the screen so they would have been looking left towards the Sevilla goal (with the camera position on the opposite side of the pitch). In the clip he should have been looking to his left but in fact he was looking to his right so yeah the footage is most definitely NOT of him celebrating the Vardy goal. Dumb/or maybe clever editing by the production crew. Anyway thought I'd clear the air with this matter.

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Guys I just have to mention that I've just watched the recorded game again and we were playing right to left in the second half, the dugout and CR are on the bottom side of the screen so they would have been looking left towards the Sevilla goal (with the camera position on the opposite side of the pitch). In the clip he should have been looking to his left but in fact he was looking to his right so yeah the footage is most definitely NOT of him celebrating the Vardy goal. Dumb/or maybe clever editing by the production crew. Anyway thought I'd clear the air with this matter.

Or it could be a few seconds later after he has just turned to his captain 

we will never know

but in this instance id say no smoke without fire rings true

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Or it could be a few seconds later after he has just turned to his captain 

we will never know

but in this instance id say no smoke without fire rings true

yep true, who knows, it's all so farcical now... let's just call it 'fake news' Trump style. 

10 hours ago, Webbo said:

I didn't want to believe it but it seems there was something in this. Ungrateful cvnts have PL medals thanks to him. They ought to worship him.

There are quite a few with delusions of grandeur. They need to realise they're not Premier League stars and if we go down no top team is going to sign them on the wages they're on now. Drinkwater in particular has been absolute tosh this season and comes across as a proper sulking bastard. Even Pearson once said he was mardy which is saying something. Indulging these players with free cars was pathetic in retrospect. Kind of devalues the whole idea of winning a title.

1 hour ago, SydenhamFox said:

On Radio 2 breakfast it was reported that the players didn't like Ranieri's match tactics and were angry that he took chicken burgers of the menu in the player canteen. FFS!

To quote Donald Trump... FAKE NEWS, the FAILING Radio 2 are just shit stirring. DISHONEST media lies. Bigly.

Archived