Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Evidence of squad disharmony or nothing?

There are always some who are  angking for stuff.  Players want to play.... the manager of any club has to deal with that.

I suspect that the team has been struggling and some players think mahrez has been off form and vardy is distracted..   why would they think it i have no idea. ..

But it is for cr to decide how much to indulge them or read the riot act.  If he carries on playing players who lack form then he will cary the can

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Everyone's desperate for there to be some sort of scandal at Leicester.

This is clearly ages after the goal. Ranieri is looking to the right FFS.

This is probably as the players are lining up when Sevilla kick off.

It doesn't matter when it was ffs!!!

I noticed this last night that you seem obsessed with telling people that it was taken "clearly ages after the goal"

Why does it fvcking matter when it was taken, the fact is that maybe or maybe not their was something noticeable happening behind Ranieri!! This isn't people desperate for people to find a scandal, its just people noticing what they saw during the game ffs!!!

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

It doesn't matter when it was ffs!!!

I noticed this last night that you seem obsessed with telling people that it was taken "clearly ages after the goal"

Why does it fvcking matter when it was taken, the fact is that maybe or maybe not their was something noticeable happening behind Ranieri!! This isn't people desperate for people to find a scandal, its just people noticing what they saw during the game ffs!!!

lol meltdown meltdown.

Of course it matters when it was, if our players aren't celebrating a key goal it may suggest something is happening. If this happens 1 minute after the goal then why would they still be celebrating?

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

lol meltdown meltdown.

Of course it matters when it was, if our players aren't celebrating a key goal it may suggest something is happening. If this happens 1 minute after the goal then why would they still be celebrating?

I understand what you are saying and it may be nothing, but I am just saying in my opinion no matter if it was taken 20 minutes after the goal then it seemed imo that a couple of the players looked at Ranieri and Kingy (I am sure it was completely innocent) did at that time say something under his hand!

Not trying to make a drama out of anything and I hope that every single player is behind Ranieri but I don't believe that people mentioning this on FT are automatically guilty of trying to cause trouble or make things up.

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I understand what you are saying and it may be nothing, but I am just saying in my opinion no matter if it was taken 20 minutes after the goal then it seemed imo that a couple of the players looked at Ranieri and Kingy (I am sure it was completely innocent) did at that time say something under his hand!

Not trying to make a drama out of anything and I hope that every single player is behind Ranieri but I don't believe that people mentioning this on FT are automatically guilty of trying to cause trouble or make things up.

Imagine if the camera is on you 24/7, at some point you are going to have a weird expression on your face. Now imagine you are Andy King, the frequency of that happening must be pretty regular.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Imagine if the camera is on you 24/7, at some point you are going to have a weird expression on your face. Now imagine you are Andy King, the frequency of that happening must be pretty regular.

lollol You win!!!

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

musas been clapping the whole time?

Why couldn't he have been? How do you know he didn't jump up and then sit down and clap.

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

it wasn't a live cutaway and was shown 20 minutes later so just because the reaction is as vardy runs back it doesn't necessarily mean that it wasn't edited to show the goal then the reaction.

I'm well aware of when it was shown. Do you REALLY think that if that's the moment it was scored Ranieri is going to be facing completely the wrong direction? Does he have eyes in the back of his head, it's absolutely some time after the goal.  The point is, it could quite feasibly be 20 seconds or so later, it could be 10 minutes later and he's doing that about another chance... zero evidence it was or wasn't so there is sod all to even moan about.

dont get your knickers in a twist

"musa couldve been clapping for 20 seconds"

have you actually tried clapping for longer than 5 seconds

did i say it was the moment it was scored?

what chance could've it have been 10 mins later please enlighten me

whos moaning ??? its just you trying to stamp your opinion as usual 

2 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Err...what are you on about? Where did I say that I didn't like Vardy or Mahrez?

I was merely summarising Marcotti's comments and trying to draw a logical conclusion about the subtext to what he says - I would have thought that was pretty obvious but clearly not. 

Sorry..probably I should of put 'one' instead of you. 

It wasnt a direct response to you personally, but the general..various conspiracy or stories without foundation, that such threads

throw up...

27 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

You will get used to this on FT mate. Any type of trying to explain something which is construed by some as 'negative' to the club, its image and our morale will be stamped on from a great height. Like it can't be discussed. There has been a lot of explaining away of our players lack of joy when we scored, by suggesting it was some time after we scored, yet no footage given by anyone of our bench reaction when we actually scored (if we are assuming it WAS before)

Izzy Muzzet, a very reliable and fair poster on here, has come on to say what he saw, and this was simply poo pooed. Laughed off.

What is clear is that we have been generally shite this season and that something has been very very wrong with the club. To go from sensational last season, to suffer SUCH a deterioration implies something has gone very awry. And I know what I saw last night. I don't need to be persuaded I didn't see it, by anyone on here.

34 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Why couldn't he have been? How do you know he didn't jump up and then sit down and clap.

I'm well aware of when it was shown. Do you REALLY think that if that's the moment it was scored Ranieri is going to be facing completely the wrong direction? Does he have eyes in the back of his head, it's absolutely some time after the goal.  The point is, it could quite feasibly be 20 seconds or so later, it could be 10 minutes later and he's doing that about another chance... zero evidence it was or wasn't so there is sod all to even moan about.

By the time the celebrations had taken place, the game restarted and for Ranieri to be looking towards Kasper's goal, it had to be some time later, who knows it could have been before the goal, depends on the editing.

As for the look on King's face, maybe he's just disappointed that he's there at the last 16 and not played. Quite understandable from his point of view.

21 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Sorry..probably I should of put 'one' instead of you. 

It wasnt a direct response to you personally, but the general..various conspiracy or stories without foundation, that such threads

throw up...

Fair do's mate. Been a long day!

7 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The thing that struck me more last night was after the final whistle when CR is hugging the players on the pitch. He walks over to Vardy and gives him a hug then Vardy walks away and quite clearly says something to himself under his breath. I'm only guessing, but he looked quite dismissive and my instinct at the time was he was calling CR something unsavoury. And the interview with Vardy before the game when he said the players were categorically 100% behind CR - well sorry but I didn't believe him.

I'm not trying to shit stir and I could be way off the mark, but I sense something's not quite right between them.

I trust muzzy izzet ❤

9 hours ago, MPH said:

I wonder if its more of a problem with Vardy than total disharmony.... I remember when Stan Collymore was at... Liverpool i think it was and he scored a goal... NO ONE ran up to him to celebrate. Not one single team mate...

Agreed. Watch the player celebrations on the pitch and even Vardy's own celebration. No group hug, no sprinting in a frenzy. A half hearted pat on the head for a goal that could change this entire season. Mahrez tries to hug him without a smile. Such a departure from last season. I was really hoping Vardy left in the summer. I'm fairly certain he and his wife will now sell the 'inside story' to whichever trashy mag pays a few quid.

Mahrez not passing to Vardy all season should state the obvious. Don't have to be a rocket scientist. Different little playground stuff. Vardy and Drinky. Mahrez and Slimani. We have a Captain that is scared to speak up. Now affecting the whole team. Convinced. All season been watching them on the field and bench and sensed the separation

The reaction by King says it all. Complete Judas traitor. Even if you have the hump with you manager etc. You just scored you piece of unworthy excrement. You should be happy for your fellow players, fans  etc. At least for yourJudas self

Still in with a shot of going into the quarter finals of the Champions League. Unbelievable. Should not pick up his wage packet today. Should donate it to the Supporters who went out to Spain. Ungrateful Judas 

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

You will get used to this on FT mate. Any type of trying to explain something which is construed by some as 'negative' to the club, its image and our morale will be stamped on from a great height. Like it can't be discussed. There has been a lot of explaining away of our players lack of joy when we scored, by suggesting it was some time after we scored, yet no footage given by anyone of our bench reaction when we actually scored (if we are assuming it WAS before)

Izzy Muzzet, a very reliable and fair poster on here, has come on to say what he saw, and this was simply poo pooed. Laughed off.

What is clear is that we have been generally shite this season and that something has been very very wrong with the club. To go from sensational last season, to suffer SUCH a deterioration implies something has gone very awry. And I know what I saw last night. I don't need to be persuaded I didn't see it, by anyone on here.

100% Col. 

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

You've provided no evidence that it was at the time of the goal. The fact is and it is a fact, Ranieri is looking in the opposite direction to which we scored. So quite clearly it's not at the moment we scored.

His argument now seems to be about King covering his mouth. So bloody what, you see that stuff constantly.

Archived