Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Evidence of squad disharmony or nothing?

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Everyone's desperate for there to be some sort of scandal at Leicester.

This is clearly ages after the goal. Ranieri is looking to the right FFS.

This is probably as the players are lining up when Sevilla kick off.

It's in the aftermath of the goal, but you're right in that it is a little while after we scored.

**If** there is something in this, I'd have very little sympathy for Kingy, it's not as if he's been pulling up trees when he has been given a run in the team

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The thing that struck me more last night was after the final whistle when CR is hugging the players on the pitch. He walks over to Vardy and gives him a hug then Vardy walks away and quite clearly says something to himself under his breath. I'm only guessing, but he looked quite dismissive and my instinct at the time was he was calling CR something unsavoury. And the interview with Vardy before the game when he said the players were categorically 100% behind CR - well sorry but I didn't believe him.

I'm not trying to shit stir and I could be way off the mark, but I sense something's not quite right between them.

Does loads of guessing and shit stirring... then says he's not shit stirring. lol

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The thing that struck me more last night was after the final whistle when CR is hugging the players on the pitch. He walks over to Vardy and gives him a hug then Vardy walks away and quite clearly says something to himself under his breath. I'm only guessing, but he looked quite dismissive and my instinct at the time was he was calling CR something unsavoury. And the interview with Vardy before the game when he said the players were categorically 100% behind CR - well sorry but I didn't believe him.

I'm not trying to shit stir and I could be way off the mark, but I sense something's not quite right between them.

Does loads of guessing and shit stirring... then says he's not shit stirring. lol

9 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Might not be anything in it as well, but noticed Musa didn't shake Gray's hand etc when coming off.

I was just about to post about this. 

Didnt like seeing that, I know he was nearer the technical area rather than walking past to come back but definitely strikes me off poor teamplayer. 

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

On a side note 

did anyone notice how Vardy was really blowing about 10 mins after the whistle in the interview with Kaspar, are the players as fit as they were last year?

No. 

They dont look anywhere near physically where they was last season - we look sluggish. 

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

On a side note 

did anyone notice how Vardy was really blowing about 10 mins after the whistle in the interview with Kaspar, are the players as fit as they were last year?

To a man most of them look fatter than last season if you ask me.

Stills like this is the polio of televised football. We're talking Andy King, regardless what you think of his talent he's always been a sign of professionalism and squad cohesion since he became a regular, as others have repeatedly said it's probably a good 30 seconds after the goal and I'd hope an experienced pro like Kingy would have his head screwed on enough to not be jumping up and down wide-eyed like a chimp when there's a chance he could have been called up on in the last 10 minutes where we would of needed full concentration from him, Ranieri's giving the lads on the pitch a last scream of encouragement to keep that tempo up.

You can say what you want on the morale and togetherness of the squad at the minute judging by the on pitch performance but staring at the bench to get a glimpse of Kingy or Zieler not smiling is ridiculous. There was 15 minutes of football against the 3rd best team in Spain to go. 

30 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It didn't seem to me that the Claudio fist pumping they showed was at the time of the goal, he and the players were mostly looking the other way and in different directions for a start. If you ask me what we saw was more likely to be a fist pumping "come on" a good few seconds after the goal, rather than THE goal celebration.

It could well have been, but it would be nice just to know. Surely there's SOME footage somewhere of the goal celebration?

Just now, Babylon said:

To a man most of them look fatter than last season if you ask me.

Doesn't helped we had no proper drilled pre-season and spent it taking photos in Cali and getting slammed by PSG 4-0. 

This team relies on confidence and fitness to operate effectively, no wonder we lost that when we didn't have six weeks dedicated fitness with a couple games against Oxford & King's Lynn. As well as playing the same game as last season without a Kante replacement that was the start of the spiral in my opinion. 

22 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

really?

26 minutes ago, Babylon said:

lol

I'm not guessing that I saw Vardy mutter something to himself with a look of thunder on his face after CR hugged him though.

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

It could well have been, but it would be nice just to know. Surely there's SOME footage somewhere of the goal celebration?

Was there footage of any of the goals, seemed to me like I spent most the night watching slow mo replays of Seville players walking around the pitch or close ups of random people in the crowd, while listening to savages shrill whining.

Archived