Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxKing10

Disgraceful club

9 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

Having watched leicester since 1976 and witnessing our proudest day ever in may, I now feel ashamed of the club I loved. The Thais and especially Jon Rudkin are an absolute disgrace to our city and club. I beg they get relegated and stay where the classless and ungrateful belong. Won't be going again this season. 

Its gonna be weird for for me to say this but COME ON LIVERPOOL ON MONDAY. Smash the b....tards

Grow a pair

10 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

Having watched leicester since 1976 and witnessing our proudest day ever in may, I now feel ashamed of the club I loved. The Thais and especially Jon Rudkin are an absolute disgrace to our city and club. I beg they get relegated and stay where the classless and ungrateful belong. Won't be going again this season. 

Its gonna be weird for for me to say this but COME ON LIVERPOOL ON MONDAY. Smash the b....tards

Bye then, don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

6 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

Your clueless. They deserve you as fans. Anyone who backs this move is a disgrace. Loved by the world and now hated by everyone. Shame on you forgetful fans. Claudio is KING. Statue should be honoured not the sack. Embarrassing. 

We haven't won in  the league since New years Eve

We have scored 8 goals THIS YEAR and 5 of them were against Championship Derby

We got knocked out of a side who aren't even top 6 of League One

I agree there should be a statue for what he achieved but wake up he was taking us down. We are the worse side in the division.

The owners are not the club, they will be gone one day, the club will still be here.

If you think the club is disgraceful, you are including all of us that make up the club. You are clearly not a fan or supporter hoping that we lose. 

I wish that that the owners had shown a bit of class, but it doesn't seem to be in their psyche. Money is king. However, although they have put their money where their mouth is, clearly the brand / business / kudos aspect are the overriding emotions that drives them.

I will always be grateful to the owners for putting the club on a sound financial footing, but find it difficult to respect them at the present time. I think they brought our club into disrepute. 

17 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

Honestly, just **** off.

And don't come back.

20 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

I think you may have mistaken me for someone who gives a feck what you think.

17 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

Your clueless. They deserve you as fans. Anyone who backs this move is a disgrace. Loved by the world and now hated by everyone. Shame on you forgetful fans. Claudio is KING. Statue should be honoured not the sack. Embarrassing. 

Shame on us?

Shame on you.

Bugger off.

I wish people, not just on here but around the world, would stop acting as though we've sacked the bloke on a whim when we're 4th rather than proactively looked to change a dire situation that looks like ending in relegation and all the uncertainty that it brings.

spoken by a true fan, NOT

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, FoxKing10 said:

And here we have a plastic fan. 

i dont back this move and im not forgetful. yes he is a god and should have a statue or even one of the stands named after him but ive gotta be honest if my business was at risk of losing 100 million pounds i would of done the same. if it wasnt for the owners we would never have won it anyway and by the way please dont start your own business!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Having watched Leicester since the early 60s i'm assuming my opinion counts for more than yours or else I don't see the relevance of mentioning you supporting history

Those who accuse the owners of being classless and ungrateful seem to forget that they hung on to Pearson despite spending most of the season in bottom place they did this not just out of respect for what he had achieved by getting us 2 promotions but because they could see the team were performing despite the results, with Ranieri, yes he achieved the impossible dream but he was also overseeing some of the worst football I've seen us play and with less enthusiasm and commitment.

Archived