Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

34 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Surely thats not from todays match?!

31 minutes ago, MiniFox said:

30 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeew

:sweating:

lol Sorry, couldn't resist!

I think I will go into a 133yr coma.

Even though, hes been a good, not great, but good club manager.

Unlike some I believed he had a reasonable career for England, until last year, where there was 

a total collapse, across the whole board of tactics, players, mentality and set up.

I dont want my club involved, with the idea we can re-kindle this older manager's career.

He had a breakdown, in football terms.There are enough better younger managers around,

who have great potential to carry this club, that notch further...

The owners, have to ask themselves do they believe a coach like Shakespeare, has that potential,

to go from club coach to club management,

Common sense should prevail, Shakespeare should keep it at least until EOS.

We should use it , to the clubs advantage that we dont have to rush it.

What our thoughts are now, will definitley change by May.

We are still not safe, how does it pan out for the rest of the season.?

Can't see it happening, heard somewhere that he didn't get on with Vardy when he was managing England.

Though with two Leicester-supporting people in the FA management set-up, they may have had a word with Hodgson's representives. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

That would be a hoot! 

Tbh, I wouldn't discard him from here yet. For me, it's starting to look not straight forward for shakey to get it. Yet another hoop in Sevilla to jump through? I'm guessing with12 premier league games to go, two back to back losses( maybe including this CL tie, will be enough to pull the plug on Shakeys managerial aspirations, and install the guy they have had lined up before  Liverpool

40 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Alex Neil has left! Do the deed Norwich. Take this owl with your canaries :fc:

What kind of treachery is this?

Who the hell do Norwich think they are. The ungrateful barstewards!

Sacking the man who got them up when their season was going nowhere. Who almost avoided relegation and has stewarded them to a perfectably respectable mid-table position. 

Do they really think they should be higher than this?

Anither example of impatient British owners who just don't get English football. 

I'd love to know which of the players and staff stabbed him in the back...makes me sick to the stomach.

Archived