Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

2 hours ago, bald reynard said:

so? just means lots of people have betted on Roy Hodgson so the bookies suspend it to minimize losses incase it does happen. Literalllyyyyy means fuch all.

If he comes i think i am pretty much done.

People criticise the owners over various things such as Claudio but its Rudkin that fills their easily influenced heads with crap and whom is a cancer on our club.

Whilst Hodgson will never be my first choice, the criticism he's getting is crazy. Proven records at both Fulham and West brom from similar positions to ourselves and yes he failed with England but he isn't the first and won't be the last

When Ranieri took over he was looked as old and a failure with Greece and look how that turned out.

Yes I think we need someone younger but his experience could be crucial  

5 hours ago, foxes21 said:

so? just means lots of people have betted on Roy Hodgson so the bookies suspend it to minimize losses incase it does happen. Literalllyyyyy means fuch all.

Means even less when it's SunBets they're quoting as having suspended betting. Creating their own stories.

7 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Whilst Hodgson will never be my first choice, the criticism he's getting is crazy. Proven records at both Fulham and West brom from similar positions to ourselves and yes he failed with England but he isn't the first and won't be the last

When Ranieri took over he was looked as old and a failure with Greece and look how that turned out.

Indeed! His 'experience' both in Brazil and at the Euros proved to be crucial. Two tournaments in which we set up in weird formations, with crazy tactics and played absolutely fookin awfully. Oh, and then he basically washed his hands of the whole sorry mess.

If that's 'experience', give me naivety any day of the week.

There was an interview some time before the euros where a journalist asked him about tactics, and he said something along the lines of 'tactics don't win games, players do.' I knew that tournament was going to be a total failure. 

This isn't the man to take this team forward.

I swear to God I have no idea how the same people on here get worked up over bookies odds and Sun articles every single time we're looking for a new manager.  Preki was odds on at one point 2 summers back as were a hundred other managers who we never signed.  In fact I can't recall Ranieri - the guy who actually did get the job - being particularly prominent on betting sites at the time.  The moral of the story is stop wasting your time on bet aggregation sites and stop passing on the useless information you found.  It's fake news.  Terrible.  Believe me.

45 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I think some fans have a somewhat romantic view of Hodgson's most recent appointments as club manager.

For the Fulham job, he did have a January transfer window at his disposal and only avoided relegation on the very last day of the season.

He lasted half a year at Liverpool.

Only his time at West Brom comes close to our stance and for that he does deserve praise, yet I have serious doubts a now nearly 70-year old is the answer to our immediate problems.

I'd rather give Shakespeare until the end of the season, whilst scouting for a new man on the sidelines who can take over organically as we enter June/July.

43 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

There was an interview some time before the euros where a journalist asked him about tactics, and he said something along the lines of 'tactics don't win games, players do.' I knew that tournament was going to be a total failure. 

Pearson often said the same thing.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Indeed! His 'experience' both in Brazil and at the Euros proved to be crucial. Two tournaments in which we set up in weird formations, with crazy tactics and played absolutely fookin awfully. Oh, and then he basically washed his hands of the whole sorry mess.

If that's 'experience', give me naivety any day of the week.

So you've chosen to completely ignore his club career..... He's made mistakes but who hasn't. Fabio capello has been a poor international manager but brilliant at club level. I never said I wanted him to be our manager but just surprised at the major stick he's getting when there's worse out there  

4 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

So you've chosen to completely ignore his club career..... He's made mistakes but who hasn't. Fabio capello has been a poor international manager but brilliant at club level. I never said I wanted him to be our manager but just surprised at the major stick he's getting when there's worse out there  

'Betting now suspended on Fabio Capello being new LCFC boss, as enough people lump on at mere mention of name on world-renowned Foxestalk site, to divert yet more attention and cause a few people to panic massively rather than go and do something constructive with their day' shock...

19 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Pearson often said the same thing.

Nige wasn't exactly a tactical genius either. He might have said that, but in the end he began to play around with formations and that ultimately kept us up.

Hodgson's comment came at a time when we had no structure or game plan on the pitch, he was literally just throwing who he perceived to be his best players on and hoping for the best. He didn't learn or adapt to any situation over his entire tenure.

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

Means even less when it's SunBets they're quoting as having suspended betting. Creating their own stories.

"We've suspended betting on our shitty betting site so that we we can run a story saying all bets are off" 

Fvcking disgusting rag

14 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Nige wasn't exactly a tactical genius either. He might have said that, but in the end he began to play around with formations and that ultimately kept us up.

Hodgson's comment came at a time when we had no structure or game plan on the pitch, he was literally just throwing who he perceived to be his best players on and hoping for the best. He didn't learn or adapt to any situation over his entire tenure.

Some very valid points here, in my opinion he regretted taking the England job as soon as he got it and the Euros were just the last throws of someone who was sick of it all.

Not a good trait at all, but i'm sure we've all done similar at work lol 

The mark of the man is that he tried to weasel out of the press conference following England's tournament exit on the basis that he had already resigned.

Prepared to take the ££££s and the plaudits when we were qualifying but  looked to shirk his responsibilities and obligations when the shit hit the fan.

Really not the sort of leader of men that we need at the moment.

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

I swear to God I have no idea how the same people on here get worked up over bookies odds and Sun articles every single time we're looking for a new manager.  Preki was odds on at one point 2 summers back as were a hundred other managers who we never signed.  In fact I can't recall Ranieri - the guy who actually did get the job - being particularly prominent on betting sites at the time.  The moral of the story is stop wasting your time on bet aggregation sites and stop passing on the useless information you found.  It's fake news.  Terrible.  Believe me.

its actually staggering the amount of fake news people post on here, believing its fact. I mean during that whole trump saga people were posting daily mail articles to back up their points. The fuch? lol

before monday the papers will be saying a different name. the gullible people buy into it and the bookies make a fortune.

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

His "tactics" were pick the biggest XI names in the squad and shoehorn them into a formation that doesn't work. Just classic England. We'd end up with N'Didi on the wing or something lol 

Archived