Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

7 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Someone catch an owl, run on the pitch and kill it in front of the owners and everyone else. The symbolism of the sacrifice should be obvious and shocking.

Be careful, could be seen as a sacrifice to the owl God, the blood of one of his deciples blessing the pitch. He'll be hired by Saturday tea time. lol

8 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Someone catch an owl, run on the pitch and kill it in front of the owners and everyone else. The symbolism of the sacrifice should be obvious and shocking.

Miserable day for the owl though.  

Woys gone from 1/6 with Hills around 12 hours ago to 4/7 with them now.

Wonder how much the bookies will cream off the top of this market with the crowd rushing their cash on Woy in a odds are shortening it must be him frenzy :D

I fundamentally believe everyone running the club has its best interests at heart. That means getting 3 points vs Hull. Letting the players and management go into that game still believing they can influence Shakey's appointment for the rest of the season is the greatest likelihood of producing another high energy performance. Surely, it is incomprehensible that they would appoint anyone ahead of Saturday? Especially with a break looming. Consequently, by my reckoning, that makes Saturday absolutely huge. Win again - Shakey time. Lose - prepare for feckin' Bagpuss. 

Beat hull on Saturday, and we won't have to worry about Woy managing the club. We could be as high as 14th place, and 5 pts above the drop. 

With some distance between us and the bottom 3, why would we risk bringing on a new manager who has no relationship with the players? The owners would likely be satisfied with keeping Craig on to guide the club to safety through the end of the season 

I do believe though, that the owners won't be satisfied with Craig taking over on a permanent basis. Which could be a shame, if he does a great job in the interim. 

Please. God. No.

Let's just all calm down and give it to Shaky till the end of the season and have another look then - we should at least stay up this way!

It's frightening to think the owners (who generally speaking have a pretty decent record of decision making overall) even believe Wroy would be a top appointment - or more worryingly - any different from what we had before. You'd be paying out to sack Claudio and then replacing in the same style - and no doubt with similar results, we need a manager who will encourage the players to hastle the opposition higher up the pitch (ala Shaky, Pearson) - you never know - we might even get lucky and Klopp might not win a game till the end of the season with Liverpool and get the sack with a slight blemish on his legacy (we can but dream)

we don't need exactly what we just showed the door

Please God don't screw this one up Top

also if this is what "we" want why not just go for Tony Pulis? He's doing it right now in the Prem with decent results? Less of a gamble than Wroy and probably a cheaper salary (okay we'll have to pay off West Brom but it'll work out similar i guess)

Just got back from the tattoo salon having my 'Owl' done on my buttocks.  Any thing new to report? Have Saga signed up as next Shirt sponsor? Any strange 'hoots' heard around the KP after dark last night?

Archived