Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

1 hour ago, WigstonWanderer said:

BTW, how do you spell Shakey? Is it as written or is it Shaky? Playing havoc with my OCD.

I don't think Craig is unstable because of poor construtcion or heavy use nor is he shaking or trembling. 

So as its a nickname referring to his surname I'd go with Shakey. 

17 minutes ago, maddog said:

I don't think Craig is unstable because of poor construtcion or heavy use nor is he shaking or trembling. 

So as its a nickname referring to his surname I'd go with Shakey. 

Unfortunately autocorrect won't have that so its shaky. lol 

Is Roy going to be in the stands tomorrow? If he is the job is his next week.

If he's not then Shakey has it until the end of the season regardless of the result. That's what I feel. 

Please don't be there Roy.

I can hardly be seeing Woy in the stands later today. Shakey has already told everyone on SSN he is having talks with the club after the break on his future. It would be amiss of the owners to have him sitting up there like the grim reaper. Tbh I can't see really how he isn't going to get the job short term. He is ambitious it seem, to want the job and move up to the number 1 spot. I think the owners will give him that chance. He has a good a chance, if not better, of steering us away from danger than anyone else. How can hodgson guarantee safety? No more than shakey. Difference being, Hodgson wouldn't sign a 13 game contract surely. If appointed it would be at least two years. With Shakey, he probably would, to further his career, accept to the end of season and see package. If he is having talks with the owners, then to all intents and purposes the job is his to turn down. Clearly the players will again work their socks off for him, play some decent football which is what the owners are looking to see with him at the helm. This bonding warm weather training is surely another sign. For me, it's all good. The only thing to possibly ruin this is maybe him demanding say, a 3 or 4 year contract from now. I couldn't see the owners going for that. If worse case scenario we were relegated, we would surely be looking at a clean sweep across the board. New players in to replace the want to get awayers. Leaving a great core of talented young players to go forward with. My thoughts are not to worry, let's just enjoy the game, get behind the lads and cheer them to 3 valuable points

Of course if shakey sees us through comfortably to the end of the season then a decent championship club will likely come calling for his services as no 1. 

He he may not be happy to be a no 2 again next season. 

If if vichai doesn't see him as a long term manager for us then him doing well over the next couple months could well be his curtain call!!

8 hours ago, TK95 said:

Scenes when Woy's in the stands tomorrow :cry:

I still shudder at the horror that swept over me some years ago when we were looking for a new manager. Standing in the old family enclosure at the bottom of the old main stand I turned round and looked up to the directors seats and had the fright of my life. Sat there was John sillet. 

Archived