Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

2 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

What happened to Cheese?

Good question! I guess he's naturally matured and grew out of Foxestalk by now. A blow for the community if you ask me. Wherever he is now, I hope his inflated friend is keeping him company...

lead_960f.jpg

Confusion in the betting markets perhaps as to whether Shakespeare until the end of the season constitutes an appointment? Maybe Hodgson is due to take over in summer and has caused this move in the market.

It would be completely pointless to bring someone new in now anyway with 12 games left. There wouldn't be time for new methods/formations or for a new manager to stamp his authority on the team.

Really hope Shakey gets it until the end of the season. 

59 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Upon contemplating this buffoon as a possible appointment I've decided to cheese grate my foreskin to make me feel better about life.

Good move pal. The ladies love a clean, circumcised love sword. 

32 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

nintchdbpict000001600858.jpg?strip=all&w

That's it I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm going to watch The Evil Dead marathon to calm myself down

It wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility for Hodgson to be offered the job and then want his own backroom team to take control of the players and Shakespeare leaving the club altogether.

I've just been a bit sick at that thought. 

I just cannot see why they would want Hodgson.

Short-term I think he's as big a risk as Shakespeare, probably bigger based on Monday.

Long-term, well, what long-term? The bloke's nearly 70.

He's not even a household name either really.

I just can't see what the logic behind this would be. Could've seen the logic pre-England but that does change things for me and not even to mention the fact he largely screwed our players over. Snobbery shown to Vardy throughout the whole process of him being there, Drinkwater laughably overlooked for the Euros. Doesn't bode well at all for me. Avoid.

Thankfully I think we won't go up this route and a lot of it is agent talk. Had some money on Shakespeare at 4/1.

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I think some loud chanting of "F*** OFF HODGSON, F*** OFF HODGSON" should get the message across on Saturday. 

I remember At filbo when we were linked to Harry Bassett everyone was singing "you can shove your Harry Bassett up your arse" loudly, over and over then he got the job and we had to try and get behind him. It was all pretty awkward.

But still yeah I would join in chanting against hodgson.

2 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Upon contemplating this buffoon as a possible appointment I've decided to cheese grate my foreskin to make me feel better about life.

I havent stopped laughing for two hrs..

You must of had a Blackadder moment.lol

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Imagine if Woy comes in and actually does well... lol

I honestly don't know how people will react on here. Might be a ghost town :ph34r:

In all honesty Woy is not the man to take our club forward. We need somone who is hungry for the game not an old man of 70. Please Top listen to the fans on Saturday none of us wants Woy in charge 

Archived