Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Reminder that Ranieri failed miserably with Greece. So did Hodgson with England. Numerous managers have failed with England.

For me, it's more so that it is an uninspiring appointment. We seem to be fixated on experience. Roy is 70 years old. The game has changed. Wenger who is an excellent manager, sometimes struggles to keep up. We need to think ahead. Like Southampton, why do we not attract or attempt to attract managers who could be game changers. Plus I can't stand his press conferences.

2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Organisation and efficiency #livingthedream -lets aim high and you never know, over the next few seasons we could just be the next Fulham. Let that sink in. What a wonderful goal for the Premier League Champions. To become the next Fulham or a Hodgso WBA (a less successful one that Pulis has built) - maybe just maybe we could achieve that ultimate goal of a 40% win ratio. Imagine the celebrations. 

I'd take a 40% win record any year in the PL that would see us mid table and secure

if you have followed this club for 30 odd years you would appriciate the value in that ! 

In Roy we trust ! 

15 minutes ago, Koke said:

I'll go against the tide here but I'm not as anti Hodgson as many are. He failed with Englandbut did a great job with Fulham and WBA. I was listening to Danny Murphy and he said Roy brings proper organisation and his club teams are efficient. Liverpool was too big of a job for him but he was fantastic for Fulham and WBA.

I don't want Roy but I'm not that against him.

You should listen to the last part of the interview where he suggests Roy would slow our play down and be more defensive.

isnt that exactly what Claudio tried this season?

in all honesty, I'd rather drop to div 1 with Claudio in charge rebuilding, than have the muppet that is Hodgson in charge

25 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Well you have weird principles if mucking up with England suddenly becomes a matter of principle. You have wife beaters, drink drivers, someone uttering potentially racist stuff on film, and ex manager who swore at fans and press, owners fiddling the books to get out of FFP (alleged) ... but old Roy takes the biscuit?!?

They eat mice and voles not Bickies

1 hour ago, CKB said:

I'm beginning to think the bookies haven't got a clue, saying that I'm still worried!

If our owners appoint him then I'd serious question what they are playing at as I think this would be an awful, disastrous, appointment. Think I've said before I'd go on record in saying he would take us down

The guy was semi decent 7 years ago! so much about football has changed, he's still stuck in the early 2000's!

Exactly.

Hes a senile 'dinosaur', and that is the most polite I could possible be with this useless bastard. 

8 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I'd take a 40% win record any year in the PL that would see us mid table and secure

if you have followed this club for 30 odd years you would appriciate the value in that ! 

In Roy we trust ! 

Sometimes your posts are sensible. 

Now you are talking a right load of ****ing shit

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

In Roy we trust ! 

I have followed this club for the same time as you (not particularly impressive as many have followed for double that) and no, based on our financial clout and our owners aspirations, I wouldn't be happy with a 40% win ratio and mid table obscurity every year.

In Roy we trust that we are gonna be below bang fkin average. 

10 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Hissy fits over a volatile and easily manipulated betting market and I suppose we're good for another 50 pages? 

Seems that way, Shakespeare's odds have somehow gone down as low as 2/1 with some bookies in the past hour.

Its just based on the amounts lumped on Roy/Shakey rather than any tangible evidence. 

Can't wait to see the mighty owl on the sidelines not having a clue what to do when we're losing 1-0 to Bournemouth at home when we need a win to secure our status as a PL team and he's on the sideline like... 

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Can't wait to see the mighty owl on the sidelines not having a clue what to do when we're losing 1-0 to Bournemouth at home when we need a win to secure our status as a PL team and he's on the sideline like... 

200w.gif

lol quick scratch your chin to look like you are thinking.

Archived