Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cheltenham Festival 2017.

This is ****ing shit!

I still love it but **** me am I on my arse at the moment! But I always say every year, first 2 days I struggle but claw it back on the last two...I just hope that trend continues!

Cantlow (4.10)/Next Destination (5.30) double...why the **** not?!

Chelt rant

Why the Fcuk have they started doing these bloody stupid standing starts following a false start, they are bollox.

Anyway I backed Fayonagh at 8's thank goodness for Gordon Elliot but what a horse this must be, not only is she the fairer sex which hardly ever win but she was left at the start due to the crap standing start and was at least 15 lengths down as a result, I thought she didn't have a prayer. Look at the race and make a note of this filly she finished like a train to get up and win from what looked like an impossible position a really good mare to follow next year. 

2 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Chelt rant

Why the Fcuk have they started doing these bloody stupid standing starts following a false start, they are bollox.

Anyway I backed Fayonagh at 8's thank goodness for Gordon Elliot but what a horse this must be, not only is she the fairer sex which hardly ever win but she was left at the start due to the crap standing start and was at least 15 lengths down as a result, I thought she didn't have a prayer. Look at the race and make a note of this filly she finished like a train to get up and win from what looked like an impossible position a really good mare to follow next year. 

Backed Fayonagh at 10's last night. Saved today from being a write off

28 minutes ago, separator said:

Backed Fayonagh at 10's last night. Saved today from being a write off

Well done same, although I did have a little on Fehily in the Champion Chase so a good day today, did you see the race? if not watch it amazing performance

After my moan earlier it turns out i've won £90+ even though i'm yet to have a winner! lol

4 places on a Lucky 15, 2 of them being big price places :thumbup:

Lucky 15 for tomorrow is;

1.30 - Yorkhill

2.50 - Empire Of Dirt

3.30 - Unowhatimeanharry

4.10 - Starchitect

With Impulsive Star (2.10), Josses Hill (2.50), La Bague Au Roi (4.50), Southfield Royale (5.30) as E/W singles.

38 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Well done same, although I did have a little on Fehily in the Champion Chase so a good day today, did you see the race? if not watch it amazing performance

Just watched it... wow, weaving through the pack like some heat seeking missile at the end

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

I'm treading water ATM, need to find some big luck tomorrow or I'm done.

Do like the look of Top Notch in the first tomorrow @ 7/2 , beaten 1 3/4 lengths by Charbel is red hot form as I reckon if Charbel hadn't have fallen at the last he would have beaten Altior.

Also like Flying Angel @20/1 e/w came to form last race and some of the horses that have won this week have flying angel in their form

26 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

They tipped up 3 winners for us in box 

Charlie Adams was in our box 

he has a serous gambling issue lol 

IMG_0714.JPG

Sweet Paddy, and in such distinguished company (the jockeys were lucky!).  Had a great day in the council house stand on Tuesday despite all the riff raff around me lol

I have a gambling issue which is the bookies are like a sh^t bank you give them your money but they never give you any back :D onwards and upwards.

39 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Sweet Paddy, and in such distinguished company (the jockeys were lucky!).  Had a great day in the council house stand on Tuesday despite all the riff raff around me lol

I have a gambling issue which is the bookies are like a sh^t bank you give them your money but they never give you any back :D onwards and upwards.

Only half time 

time to do a Leicester and smash the Bookies in the 2nd leg 

7 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Only half time 

time to do a Leicester and smash the Bookies in the 2nd leg 

Absolutely, like the look of Top Notch in the first 1 3/4 lengths behind Charbel is 'Top Notch' form with Flying Angel e/w @20's

Archived