Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cheltenham Festival 2017.

47 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What are we saying for the Gold Cup then? Surely Djakadam? <3

Had NAtive River just after Christmas at 12/1 so sticking with that, but how Ruby has been today Djakadam is going to shorten alot especially if he wins the next!

Let's dance wins as I've been saying all week. Had that in a double with the winner of the plate which placed nicely. YKWIMH not winning has done me out of some mega money today even though all together I'm still up overall. 

belter ruby thursday today. had the fav treble, laid unowhatimeanharry and had my antepost on un de sceaux stroll in. 

having Jamie codds in this last one for a laugh no real research in it. just a fun play before trying to crack tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

belter ruby thursday today. had the fav treble, laid unowhatimeanharry and had my antepost on un de sceaux stroll in. 

having Jamie codds in this last one for a laugh no real research in it. just a fun play before trying to crack tomorrow. 

Bet the treble was a decent return? Well done!

11 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Bet the treble was a decent return? Well done!

yeh couple hundred quid off a tenner, nicely done. felt a bit dirty, from most my posts in this thread can probs tell I enjoy looking for value and a nice price but when it's given to you on a plate gotta take it! 

Onto the big one tomorrow, can't wait 

Farck sake! Poor day!

I'd given up on Mullins/Ruby...never give up on Mullins and Ruby!

Yesterdays covered it but wish I hadn't gone so mad with bets today, rather frustrating, oh well, we go again tomorrow!

Excited to be there tomorrow, particularly as a couple of my most fancied horses are running for me to tuck into. Tempted to do something rash like a £50 treble on Defi, Death Duty & On the Fringe. Worried by how highly Nicky Henderson has talked up Charlie Parcs in the first. Death Duty has been my nap for a while although such quick ground might catch him out.

Hit. Yorkhill in the 1st.

Had 160 on uds as 15/8 a while back and had nicols canyon ew as well.

so ruby has saved the festival finally.

610 quid back yesterday so about 50 quid up overall and 2 free days out.

Need DDS to place only today for another 130 and if cue card and djkadam both place in the gold cup that's 240 returned as well.

No where near as profitable as last year but if those 2 come in at least that's the next round of the cl paid for.

So far, so good today! Had a tenner on Defi Du Sueil (And in a Lucky 15), just had L'ami Serge E/W in the 2nd @ 25/1 placed.

Didn't get a placepot on in time though that included those two so abit gutted about that, obviously theres another 4 races to be ran for that to win though.

Gone with Cue Card in the Gold Cup, Heart ruled head. (With Bristol De Mai E/W)

Death Duty next. :fc:

Archived