Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
polarbear

17/18 season tickets

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

OK just checked, there are 4,000 Gold Members. Two seasons ago, 3,000 STH did not renew. I would expect at least 1,000 to not renew this year (now things are back to "normal").

So I think on that basis (all guess work) they will just have a sale to Gold members, not ballot.

We will find out in about a month.

3,000 didn't renew at the start of 2014/15 :unsure: (our first season back in the Premier League).

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

3,000 didn't renew at the start of 2014/15 :unsure: (our first season back in the Premier League).

Can't see that being true. Infact that season was when they had to cap it at 23k. Wasn't it?

32 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Can't see that being true. Infact that season was when they had to cap it at 23k. Wasn't it?

Yes they raised the cap, which prob makes up most of that difference in 2014-15

14 hours ago, Spudulike said:

2 seasons ago, which means the end of our first season back in the Prem (start of 2015/16 season). Obviously there was only 16/17,000 STH before we went back up to the Prem where it was then capped at 23,000.

1 minute ago, srevell580 said:

I was wondering if anybody had any idea when the first payment for the 17/18 direct debit scheme is going to be taken? Usually due on the last day of every month but nothing showing on my lcfcdirect account

no one knows fcuk all, lcfc are on the ball as usual.lol

42 minutes ago, srevell580 said:

I was wondering if anybody had any idea when the first payment for the 17/18 direct debit scheme is going to be taken? Usually due on the last day of every month but nothing showing on my lcfcdirect account

At a guess, I would say they will announce ST details after the West Brom game (not immediately but around that weekend or week after). Then the first DD payment will be end of May.

However, that is pure guessing. Either way, can't be long. I think they are waiting for us to be safe (or more or less there).

43 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

You mean March or last payment is due out this weekend?

Apologies I meant the last payment was taken end of March...and the first one for next season should be April 30th....but yeah seems like nobody else knows what is going on either. Glad I'm not alone ?

16 minutes ago, srevell580 said:

Apologies I meant the last payment was taken end of March...and the first one for next season should be April 30th....but yeah seems like nobody else knows what is going on either. Glad I'm not alone ?

Not putting it past the ticket office to take money before they have announced prices or anything but I doubt they are taking payments for next year when they haven't.

13 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

No reply from them yet re transferring a ticket. I wonder if it's something they may consider if you went in and asked but don't want to make it an official policy... 

Maybe depends who you are?

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:40, lebleu said:

Are there any efforts to relocate season ticket holders from sk1 at the bottom to allow union fs grow or is that wishful thinking :ph34r:

I don't think we have enough spare seats to relocate any numbers en masse.

Was there a break in DD payments last year, I can't remember.

I do remember a couple of years ago they made a mess up  the DD bank files and a lot of snotty letters were sent out.

6 hours ago, Livid said:

I don't think we have enough spare seats to relocate any numbers en masse.

Was there a break in DD payments last year, I can't remember.

I do remember a couple of years ago they made a mess up  the DD bank files and a lot of snotty letters were sent out.

Never thought of the spare seats on en masse dilemma. Still it should be considered for the effect it could have on improving the atmosphere further

On 30/04/2017 at 11:40, lebleu said:

Are there any efforts to relocate season ticket holders from sk1 at the bottom to allow union fs grow or is that wishful thinking :ph34r:

Hopefully some more spaces will open up due to non-renewals, but ultimately there's nothing stopping people who want to get involved relocating off their own backs and making the area basically season ticket only. I'm sure Union FS will put out some more information in due course. 

58 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Hopefully some more spaces will open up due to non-renewals, but ultimately there's nothing stopping people who want to get involved relocating off their own backs and making the area basically season ticket only. I'm sure Union FS will put out some more information in due course. 

Noooo! Not season ticket holders only as I'm not a season ticket holder haha and can't be due to where I live. L1 is already sth only. 

Like we have a family stand, corporate area etc I think the culture of sk1 can be encouraged and would be in the best interests of the club

Archived