Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Brexit Discussion Thread.

Can the next PM promise another referendum on EU membership? I don't get all this only ever chance business, surely we can hold another referendum?

I can't see them offering another one it was to close to the 'wrong' answer. The only option is one of the parties being elected on a manifesto promise of leaving the EU. Not likely!

Of course this is assuming remain has won.

I can't see them offering another one it was to close to the 'wrong' answer. The only option is one of the parties being elected on a manifesto promise of leaving the EU. Not likely!

Of course this is assuming remain has won.

But Boris wants out. Surely if he was next PM there would be a referendum

Hes not going to change now. He would be a laughing stock. If he wants to be PM and maintains we would leave eu he will get elected in my opinion. Ukip would vote Conservative too

Stop lol

There are no scenarios that ever see that fool elected PM

None what so ever

Guest MattP

Stop lol

There are no scenarios that ever see that fool elected PM

None what so ever

Really? This is a guy who won London twice as a Tory, left leaning Labour voter London. He has widespread appeal like no politician I've seen since Blair.

If Necastle really is close remain this vote is back on.....

Really? This is a guy who won London twice as a Tory, left leaning Labour voter London. He has widespread appeal like no politician I've seen since Blair.

If Necastle really is close remain this vote is back on.....

Their voting's as grim as their beer!  :(  

Guest MattP

You usually get Liz Kendall as well around this time on This Week flashing her legs.

Vote to leave now as short as 3/1 again after touching 12/1.

Archived