Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Brexit Discussion Thread.

Guest MattP

Human Swiss Army knife ..... lol lol lol

WTF lol

I was about to post the same lol

I guess there are some things you leave lying around by accident that big business can't teach you not to do lol

When you are an account executive and say you work in big business. Oh dear.

Where have I said I work in big business? I said I have an understanding of it. For what it's worth I'm not an account exec any more.

So much for the leave camp leaving out personal insults, eh?

Where have I said I work in big business? I said I have an understanding of it. For what it's worth I'm not an account exec any more.

Coming from the one who likened human beings to dogs because of their political viewpoint. Rich.

Dogs bite back, woof!

Ok. So please answer my question.

I'm still amazed this is even taking place.  It was put together not for democratic reasons we all know this. The idea of it being a democratic one is laughable given what the public is fed.

But hey ho it's happening and that's that.

I hope it's a remain outcome but fear the worst. 

Whatever the outcome I'm pretty much done with politics, the way its heading will the extreme actions of politicians the constant scare mongering is just too divisive, it's following the states and that's not a good thing.

Ignorance isn't something to be praised but thats the line I will probably be taking after this.

Think you set yourself up there Noddy

Google Moves To 4 Paid Ads & Drop Sidebar. What Does It All Mean?

OakbaseFebruary 2016

In light of the latest Google update, removing paid search ads from the sidebar, I consider the impact on SEO, PPC, and wider paid digital strategy for marketers.

Authors:

Tom Needham

Such wisdom, who would of thought it?

Coming from the one who likened human beings to dogs because of their political viewpoint. Rich.

Since when did people get so offended by metaphor?

It was only intended as a lighthearted bit of fun-poking in a thread that was descending into looking like the campaigning over the last few weeks.

You can't not sound like a tool in a CV, let's be fair. If you don't in yours you're underselling yourself. I'm aware of how obnoxious my summary can come across. That's just how self-selling works.

I was about to post the same lol

I guess there are some things you leave lying around by accident that big business can't teach you not to do lol

We are a bunch in cruel cvnts lol

Poor fecker is about 19 !

When he grows up he can be the new MacGyver lol

Noddy you can google him and see what that fecker could do with a Swiss Army knife !

An era of full engagement in collective European politics here we come!

Just kidding. I know it won't. But if it ends the political careers of those two hate-filled fear-mongering weasels, I'll take it as a win. Or maybe they can stay around as laughing stocks. Whatevas.

It was only intended as a lighthearted bit of fun-poking in a thread that was descending into looking like the campaigning over the last few weeks.

You can't not sound like a tool in a CV, let's be fair. If you don't in yours you're underselling yourself. I'm aware of how obnoxious my summary can come across. That's just how self-selling works.

Take no notice we are miserable bastards !

This lot on here would make mother Teresa cry !

I'm still amazed this is even taking place.  It was put together not for democratic reasons we all know this. The idea of it being a democratic one is laughable given what the public is fed.

But hey ho it's happening and that's that.

I hope it's a remain outcome but fear the worst. 

Whatever the outcome I'm pretty much done with politics, the way its heading will the extreme actions of politicians the constant scare mongering is just too divisive, it's following the states and that's not a good thing.

Ignorance isn't something to be praised but thats the line I will probably be taking after this.

About what I was saying in the pub earlier. Such a big big decision should be taken by intelligent people who we have elected to make those decisions on our behalf. It is all a bit of a farce.

What about the big businesses and business leaders that are advising us to vote leave like JCB, James Dyson and Tim Martin etc

Do those big businesses understand the way big businesses interact?

It's almost like businesses, like people, have different views and priorities due to their different circumstances.

An era of full engagement in collective European politics here we come!

Just kidding. I know it won't. But if it ends the political careers of those two hate-filled fear-mongering weasels, I'll take it as a win. Or maybe they can stay around as laughing stocks. Whatevas.

lol im not sure you will get your wish whatever the result.

Claude Littner  would love you.

We are a bunch in cruel cvnts lol

Poor fecker is about 19 !

When he grows up he can be the new MacGyver lol

Noddy you can google him and see what that fecker could do with a Swiss Army knife !

He's 25 Paddy and should know better. But yes I suppose he is getting a hard time .... Little footer won't lie down though ! .... And he still hasn't answered my question !

What about the big businesses and business leaders that are advising us to vote leave like JCB, James Dyson and Tim Martin etc

Do those big businesses understand the way big businesses interact?

I'm talking about the electorate. Never mind their personal agendas.

He's 25 Paddy and should know better. But yes I suppose he is getting a hard time .... Little footer won't lie down though ! .... And he still hasn't answered my question !

I'm a bit snowed under!

Archived