Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Rudkin

I think everything and everyone is shit, the grass is shit, the pies are shit, the seats are shit the bricks are shit the doors are shit and the sky is shit, the frequency of the final note of the gallop is shit the person who sits next to me shoes are shit..... and Rudkin is solely to blame. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

That's because you were potentially ****ing up a signing for Leicester City.

The last thing we needed was the likes of you advertising his whereabouts.

Shut it Rudkin we don’t like you! Get over it already! 

• Haha 1

On 07/05/2018 at 13:04, LittlethorpeFox said:

He’s an easy scapegoat. The way people go on you’d think we were bottom half off the Championship again #pespective 

Funny really, it's this kind of talk that gets you there.

I complain about things simply because I want them rectifying before they develop into worse things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Funny really, it's this kind of talk that gets you there.

I complain about things simply because I want them rectifying before they develop into worse things.

I am complaining too trust me. what i am saying is that a large majority of fans give him 100% of the accountability when we are on a bad run, and 0% when we are on a good run. Funny that furing our good run pre Xmas ,this thread was completely silent... scapegoat

16 minutes ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

I am complaining too trust me. what i am saying is that a large majority of fans give him 100% of the accountability when we are on a bad run, and 0% when we are on a good run. Funny that furing our good run pre Xmas ,this thread was completely silent... scapegoat

He isn't going to get credit for the good run because how much credit can you truly attribute to him? Early doors I thought fair play, he might've pulled one out of the bag here with Puel. Now? I think it looked quite short sighted.

Rudkin isn't coming from a position of strength. We haven't had a good transfer window since summer 2015.

Believe it or not I'd actually be less inclined to say get rid of Rudkin if we stuck with Puel as it demonstrates at least faith in their own decisions.

Sacking him demonstrates to me, again, that they're not really sure what they're doing.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Callabinho said:

I think everything and everyone is shit, the grass is shit, the pies are shit, the seats are shit the bricks are shit the doors are shit and the sky is shit, the frequency of the final note of the gallop is shit the person who sits next to me shoes are shit..... and Rudkin is solely to blame. 

I think what many on here are 'hinting' is that the current circus is not 'solely' the fault of Puel. He only signed Diabate and the rest were under Rudkin's watch. The players have an awful lot to answer for. They have let us and the Owners down too.

This mess has been created by a few and therefore the fact some on here are asking for changes, in addition, to Puel, is probably not that unreasonable?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: Oh dear, oh dear. :nono: 

If Ranieri's appointment was such a KEY factor in our success, why did we fire him the following season as it was the same squad of players (minus Kante) and those same players went on an unbeaten run after Shakespeare took the helm...?

Surely this points to ineptitude on the part of either the manager or someone else at the club?

I will forever love Ranieri and all that he did for our football club in 2015/16 (especially the PR coverage) but sometimes the benefit of hindsight points out flaws that were not immediately apparent at the time.....even if they don't quite fit with the narrative we all selectively want to remember.

9 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I think what many on here are 'hinting' is that the current circus is not 'solely' the fault of Puel. He only signed Diabate and the rest were under Rudkin's watch. The players have an awful lot to answer for. They have let us and the Owners down too.

This mess has been created by a few and therefore the fact some on here are asking for changes, in addition, to Puel, is probably not that unreasonable?

This doesn’t explain the state of the gentlemen’s sneakers who sits next to me...

On 09/05/2018 at 13:55, Dan LCFC said:

He isn't going to get credit for the good run because how much credit can you truly attribute to him? Early doors I thought fair play, he might've pulled one out of the bag here with Puel. Now? I think it looked quite short sighted.

Rudkin isn't coming from a position of strength. We haven't had a good transfer window since summer 2015.

Believe it or not I'd actually be less inclined to say get rid of Rudkin if we stuck with Puel as it demonstrates at least faith in their own decisions.

Sacking him demonstrates to me, again, that they're not really sure what they're doing.

I'm happy to take on any point of view mate , always try and see where somebody is is coming from, but surely you see the contradiction in your own argument? If you say we can't attribute credit to him for a good run, why can you then attribute it to him for a bad run? 

I think you confuse me saying that Rudkin should not be shouldered with as much blame as he gets, with me being a big fan of his. My view is in the middle of that, I don't think he's great, but i also don't think he's as bad as the majority make out. On balance from the day he took on the reins as Director of Football, he hasn't done too bad imo.   Granted some disastrous transfer windows, but also probably the best transfer window in 2015 in the history of football to take a team from relegation candidates to Champions and the UCL QFs.

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Les Reid is apparently leaving Southampton

Southampton fans will be pleased, they blame him for their terrible recruitment of players and managers.

Edited by Tuna

50 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Southampton fans will be pleased, they blame him for their terrible recruitment of players and managers.

until recently they were praising him for finding the players they sold for massive money

On 08/05/2018 at 09:20, MC Prussian said:

For all the criticism aimed at Beckford - anybody remember Nathan Delfouneso? Pearson signing...

As for Kirkland, he was unfortunate with his back injury.

You mean Nathan Delfouneso who came on a month's loan? Not really comparable to Beckford is it.