Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Rudkin

I'm seeing a lot on social media these days about rudkin, now that Claudio seems to have ruled out the players and Shakey everyone is turning on rudkin and i cant see why

Everyone to a man defended our players when the media was printing (the now proven) lies that the players outed ranieri even when at the time there was no evidence that they did or didn't. And the same for Shakey.

Yet now people are blaming rudkin and i really don't see why people have such an agenda against him? The name calling and back stabbing of someone just because they are in a higher position than everyone's favourite people at the club just seems rediculous!! 

Ranieri is trying to blame others despite the faults that led to his sacking being largely down to him personally.

If he had accepted any responsibility for his sacking, then the perception of him regarding this situation would've changed positively for him.

Just seems as if Ranieri is trying to put the blame ball in other's court without real evidence or reasoning.

Digging a hole under himself springs to mind currently on this imo.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

When did Ranieri rule Shakespeare out?

Raineri says Craig Shakespeare did not betray him⬇

On Sky Sports yesterday, Claudio Ranieri spoke of a mystery person, "someone behind me", who perhaps pushed him towards the exit at City.

In an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport, it appears Ranieri has ruled out current City boss Shakespeare.

"He always behaved in a loyal manner with me," said Ranieri. "He was a good assistant."

(Credit  MercuryLCFC)

32 minutes ago, stevelcfc said:

I am absolutely no fan of Rudkin, but even if it was him, I think we should be quite thankful on the quiet for giving him the shove. It is the decision that has ultimately all but led to our survival in the PL.

I was thinking the exact same thing and interesting that Claudio said even the season they won the title, 'they were maybe pushing'. Rudkin probably saw it unfolding and was maybe hoping Claudio would retire on a high note! 

Correct decision was made and at the right time too, so whoever was responsible for taking that tough decision, should get some credit for sure, whether Rudkin or 100% the Chairman.

Let's just say it was Rudkin who betrayed him.

Maybe he saw changes happening that were not good for the club and he could see things start to unfold. 

As Claudio said, it started during the league winning season. But let's say Rudkin could see problems starting.

Lets say then that as the season started, his intuition and evidence started to prove things were going wrong.

So Rudkin highlights to the owners that it isn't just results that are not going well, but the infrastructure that Pearson and co put in place was being eroded and having a negative impact.

Lets say Rudkin then suggested to the owners that Ranieri should be booted out.

If it happened like that, then Rudkin would have done what was best for the club and should be applauded.

One thing for sure, Rudkin and the owners are close, and the owners said there were millions of things wrong after Ranieri was sacked. 

So so maybe Rudkin did betray him, but if he did and he could see early on that things were not right then he was just doing his job how it should be done.

• Like 1