Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2017

13 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Watching Trump-McLeod and it's a bit unfortunate that the black Muslim player's sponsored by a company called Isis lol 

And to make it even more unfortunate he's playing someone called Trump lol 

Went yesterday, Trump didn't look right after he came back from mid session, same problem has moved into today. 

Rory has been all over him with good calculated snooker, surprisingly watching him live yesterday he wasn't slow at all, you can tell he is more of a thinker than most players but pace wise he was alright. 

I watched a fair bit of the Trump v McLeod match too. Interested to see the finish later even though it's not been the best quality match. I knew McLeod was a safety-conscious player but I was surprised by how much he struggled with good openings. You just assume that a player is gonna bang 'em all in when the reds are out in the open. Trump was way off of course.

17 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Last week:

"I honestly believe I can play to a standard which is very rare nowadays," Trump told BBC Sport.

lollollollollol 

http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/judd-trump-names-his-favourites-for-the-betfred-world-snooker-championship-and-he-s-in-it/story-30275173-detail/story.html

I think there's only four players that have a good chance of winning this tournament.

"The standard that John Higgins, Mark Selby and myself are playing, it's a different level to what others are playing at the moment.

lol ah hubris

lol now Trump is going to be fined for refusing to talk to the media after his defeat. He didn't have much trouble telling them how easily he was going to win the whole thing prior to the tournament lol 

36 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Murphy vs Ronnie starting tonight, so many interesting second round matches, quite a few could be close, not known it to be this strong for a while.

Looking forward to this one. Murphy and Ronnie don't get on.

Archived