Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Podcasts + self promotion

This topic has 2 agenda's.

I'm curious as to what podcasts people listen to and if anyone has anything to recommend as i'm looking for new ones.

In addition to this. about a month or so ago I started my own podcast called 'Car Journey Conversations' the idea behind it is that we discuss a topic of Tech, Science or just general geeky stuff each week.

Please take a listen Car Journey Conversations

I used to love listening to crime podcasts before bed but after a while I started falling asleep halfway through and waking up to some creepy audio whilst being strangled by the headphones. I stick to chopin or Beethoven now.

• 2 months later...

Really enjoying podcasts at the moment, particularly when out running/just lazing around the house. Looking forward to a new season of Football Weekly, my love for James Richardson has only increased.

Adam Buxton and Richard Herring's podcast are fantastic too. Anybody able to recommend some good football/comedy pods? 

15 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Really enjoying podcasts at the moment, particularly when out running/just lazing around the house. Looking forward to a new season of Football Weekly, my love for James Richardson has only increased.

Adam Buxton and Richard Herring's podcast are fantastic too. Anybody able to recommend some good football/comedy pods? 

Bob Mortimer's Athletico Mince podcast is decent if football / comedy is what your after.

I tend to not listen to any sport related podcasts. My lists at the moment are

Security Now

Accidental Tech Podcast

Convicted 

The Podcast Discovery Show

Wake up to Money

as for my own podcast 'Car Journey Conversations' is doing pretty well, but probably not people's cup of tea on here.

Give Adam Buxton a listen... Generally interesting 

Friday night comedy R4

saturday live with reverend Richard Coles is easy listening 

A point of view - find the archived Clive James ones if you can

My go to podcasts are the following 

Richard herrings Leicester Square theatre podcast

distraction pieces podcast with scroobius pip

athletico mince

the Adam Buxton podcast

hip hop saved my life with romesh ranganathan 

All well worth a few hours of your time 

On 07/07/2017 at 13:49, David Guiza said:

I really recommend - Quickly Kevin; Will He Score?

A podcast about 90s football. Really interesting and funny with some decent guests. Never been a fan of Josh Widdicombe but he's really good on this.

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

"S-Town" is absolutely f**king incredible.

Edit: "Serial" is also great, but I thought that might have been too obvious.

S-town didn't catch me as much as serial. 

Archived