Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steveherbe

Bournemouth nearly sold out

I was hoping to get to this, but a 3 PM kick off on a Sunday made it too difficult to get back to Leeds after the match. Could have done it but would mean getting back really late on a Sunday night-shame really, would have been better to have all games kick off at 1 pm or something. 

20 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I was hoping to get to this, but a 3 PM kick off on a Sunday made it too difficult to get back to Leeds after the match. Could have done it but would mean getting back really late on a Sunday night-shame really, would have been better to have all games kick off at 1 pm or something. 

Not for me it wouldn't

23 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

What's wrong with getting back late?

53 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Come on sale to Silver the same day as Tottenham. Expensive day..

I hadn't really looked at the prices until now. £40/50 for Bournemouth is steep! I supppose the club know they can sell out but a bit cheeky really considering the extra revenue already generated through CL ticket sales. 

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Those prices :blink:

I don't think we can really moan about ticket pricing for games compared to other PL clubs (and probably even most Championship/League 1 clubs). They could have raised them by a lot after we won the league last year but they kept them the same.

At the end of the day it is last game of the season and demand is high as has been proven. So I think they have priced it right.

Of course, in an ideal world we would pay £20 a ticket bu that just isn't possible any time soon. If safe standing was ever passed through parliament then we might see some cheap tickets.

4 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I hadn't really looked at the prices until now. £40/50 for Bournemouth is steep! I supppose the club know they can sell out but a bit cheeky really considering the extra revenue already generated through CL ticket sales. 

You don't get to be a billionaire by giving peasants football tickets at a fair price.

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I don't think we can really moan about ticket pricing for games compared to other PL clubs (and probably even most Championship/League 1 clubs). They could have raised them by a lot after we won the league last year but they kept them the same.

At the end of the day it is last game of the season and demand is high as has been proven. So I think they have priced it right.

Of course, in an ideal world we would pay £20 a ticket bu that just isn't possible any time soon. If safe standing was ever passed through parliament then we might see some cheap tickets.

You are right of course, if you compare us to other PL teams I wouldn't swap our owners for anyone else and we have a fair pricing structure overall. 

However making bournemouth a category A fixture to charge an extra fiver per ticket seems a bit silly. 

I'm a Gold Member and just went to buy mine, amazed it's sold out as this was the first day for Gold Members.

I'm not extremely pissed off as it will probably be no more than a glorified friendly but I'm guessing the owners have invited a load of Thais over? 23,000 ST holders and 4,000 Gold members and I still can't get a ticket a few hours after they went on sale.

14 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Anyone know why Bournemouth says Sold Out even though its not released to Silver yet? I thought it usually just stays faded like Tottenham currently is.

As Gold member allocation has sold out, so there are no seats available. Once Silver go on sale it will be open again.

No doubt will be crazy at 9.00 am tomorrow when the promised 500 go on sale to Silver members...think it will be like Madrid ...been told you are in a queue for 15/20 mins and then Sold Out appears ....be a lot of disappointment for most ...good luck to all who will be trying tomorrow ?

Archived